• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Good point - another factor for Brown to consider when picking a team. :thumbsup:

I think I might start a thread on a Southend team with the shortest names ...........

GK Peter Goy
RB Warren May
LB Andy Ford
CB Leon Cort
CB Lewis Hunt
RM Lloyd Sam
CM Jason Cook
CM David Lee
LM Ryan Hall
CF Simon Cox
CF Jason Lee
Sub Danny Gay
Sub Mark Hone
Sub Derek Hall
Sub Gerry Fell
Sub Barry Corr

Any more suggestions?

Tie-breaker was shortest first name.

Trialist A and Trialist B appear to have been cruelly overlooked. Wouldn't have Trialist C in my team though, talk about nominative determinism...

Last edited:
United Airlines

GK Derek BeLOTti
RB Kennya Airways Brown
LB RyanAir Hall
CB Tom Jordanian Airways
CB Shane WestJetley
RM Jabo Ibheria
LM Aer MartinLingus
CM John SpicerJet
CM Jason Thomas Cook
CF Ba
CF Andy THOMSON

Supporter: BARRY HARRIS

I'm sure we used to have a player called "Oi Tw_t" - well, that's what the bloke a few seats back used to shout when the player lost the ball ............

GK Derek BeLOTti
RB Kennya Airways Brown
LB RyanAir Hall
CB Tom Jordanian Airways
CB Shane WestJetley
RM Jabo Ibheria
LM Aer MartinLingus
CM John SpicerJet
CM Jason Thomas Cook
CF Ba
CF Andy THOMSON

Supporter: BARRY HARRIS

Another one for the Polish carrier...LOT Jones.

(I can't find out how many games he played for us, but he did join the club after a successful period at Man City.)

Back