• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should Anyone Who Enters A Country Illegally Be Put In Prison?

No. Why fill our prisons up and cost us millions ?

Not sure how that relates to the EDL guy having false ID.

Has he entered the country illegally? Says he was in possession of false documentation. My view on illegals remains the same as always, send 'em back where they've come from, pointless putting them in jail ad infinitum.

Has he entered the country illegally? Says he was in possession of false documentation. My view on illegals remains the same as always, send 'em back where they've come from, pointless putting them in jail ad infinitum.

It's never as clear cut as that though is it?

He had false id...wow!How many 17 year kids will be going to court for possesing fake id to get booze and fags?

No. Why fill our prisons up and cost us millions ?

Not sure how that relates to the EDL guy having false ID.

He used it to try to enter the US, making him an illegal in my book. The UK Border Agency should have let him go, and get locked up over there.

I assume that he was trying to get around having a criminal record or something ? Does he have one ?

Seems a pretty daft thing to do.

Back