• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should Czech midgets be half price in a brothel?

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Benny Boy has just come back from Prague on his mates stag do. He landed Sunday and was meant to be back in Monday but due to the fact that he is a big girl he has not been back into work until today.

As usual the big man and I went for lunch and swapped stories. His of his mates smashing hoares and mine of the latest news in the buy to let world.

Anyway Ben was saying him and his mates went into a brothel in prague for a "drink". Whilst they were in there there was a midget in the brothel offering her services. However Ben revelaed that she was up to 50% cheaper than he taller counterparts.

Is this right I ask you? As far as I can see the basics are still the same - eg the brass has the same parts so she should charge the same.

Yet on the other hand I can see her base operating costs are less in effect - EG less money spent on food / can buy childrens clothes etc etc)

So I ask should Czech Midgets Hoares be able to charge the same as there larger bodied counterparts.

And before you ask Ben didnt smash a brass....:stunned:

Erm, yes?

There was a midget lapdancer at a club I went to and she was charging the standard rate (or so my mate said.....I hasten to add!).

when i went to prague we were enticed into a brothel on the promise of seeing a monkey shagging a midget.

it was a lie though.. unfortunately (for me... but fortunately for the monkey and midget)

I believe in performance related pay. So, how did Benny Boy's 'friend' rate her?

Sounds like the place we went to in Prague. Could not believe my eyes when a live sex show took place with 2 dwarfs and a sex toy on the end of a black and decker drill!

Back