• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

graysblue

Banned
in this day and age where its legal for people to drink into oblivion and cost the taxpayer shedloads with policing and hospital care,or its allowed for people to eat crap and have many health problems which again costs bundles.

is it time to legalise all substances.

my view is simply yes.

stats state that all crime ie theft ect the culprit in 60% of crime are doing it to get cash for more gear,in addition its believed every single weekend night over 500,000 are snorting/swallowing drugs.

the goverments of this world could make the stuff fairly safe and very cheap and flog it on ie special premises where persons can obtain their fix/stash.

prohibition simply fails as the streets are laden with cut dodgy gear which users gleefully buy.

after all if anyone wants to do drugs.........why try and stop them.

of course if this ever became legal,schools would have to educate kids from a young age telling them the downfalls of drugs and ramming home the message.

todays clever gangsters have ditched drugs for smuggling booze/fags which is very lucrative but does not carry long jail terms.

in this day and age where its legal for people to drink into oblivion and cost the taxpayer shedloads with policing and hospital care,or its allowed for people to eat crap and have many health problems which again costs bundles.

is it time to legalise all substances.

my view is simply yes.

stats state that all crime ie theft ect the culprit in 60% of crime are doing it to get cash for more gear,in addition its believed every single weekend night over 500,000 are snorting/swallowing drugs.

the goverments of this world could make the stuff fairly safe and very cheap and flog it on ie special premises where persons can obtain their fix/stash.

prohibition simply fails as the streets are laden with cut dodgy gear which users gleefully buy.

after all if anyone wants to do drugs.........why try and stop them.

of course if this ever became legal,schools would have to educate kids from a young age telling them the downfalls of drugs and ramming home the message.

todays clever gangsters have ditched drugs for smuggling booze/fags which is very lucrative but does not carry long jail terms.

Can I watch the same telly you watch? It must be fascinating.

I can't remember, what gets me is when people with no actual experience of taking drugs themselves passing judgement.

Or people who can't see the hypocrisy of the legal drugs causing substantially more problems than those that are outlawed and them theselves partaking in consumption of it.

Alcohol must be ok, 'cos its advertised by beautiful people.

I can't remember, what gets me is when people with no actual experience of taking drugs themselves passing judgement.

I thought most of the Cabinet and Shadow Cabinet had admitted to having tried illegal drugs at one stage or another.

Obviously under the law of the land at the moment (which they all apparently support) they should be criminalised for this and received criminal records.

i was young once upon a time and to be fair it was bloody decent fun,none of us caused any trouble or cost the taxpayer money.

yet when we went on the lash there was always agg.

any danger if you all could actually say after you have said your piece.

either make them legal or not.

or could someone put up a poll?because i have no idea on how to.

I think that's a silly argument. That's like saying you should only be a VP if you've been abroad.

Oh.

what if some bod who has never tasted booze in their life suggests to ban and close pubs/clubs ect............is it not the same scenario.

Back