• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should Dts be banned from all future home games this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
Last night DTS missed his first home game for 2 1/2 years. Is it a coincidence that we won well last night in his absence or not? I propose he is banned from all future home games this season!

i'm putting the victory down to bring 2 mates along who have never been to a football match before. as you can imagine i've told them they have to come to every game for the rest of the season.

Having been a fan ever since I knew what football was it would be a bitter pill to swallow. I dont think even if it meant world domination from super Southend I could stay away. Sorry chaps....

I think this is a cry for more red rep from Fasto as he has noticed that Spartan is clocking it up faster than he takes it up the arris

I'm not sure a recommendation from a Spurs supporter who incidentally didn't know who their manager was when they last won the League Cup is anything to go by. :smile:

Doesn't matter if DtS is barred from Roots Hall. I thought he was dead anyway. When was the last time we had a good story in the pub forum instead of boring old 'battle of the insert somthing boring here* battle....

*Any battle that involves pics of hot women not included in this comment.

Last night DTS missed his first home game for 2 1/2 years. Is it a coincidence that we won well last night in his absence or not? I propose he is banned from all future home games this season!

Whilst the answer is invariably yes, I think we also need to look closer at the culpability of those who have allowed this to happen. Why have those who sit around him allowed this to happen? That's where the finger (hovering over the neg rep button) of blame needs to point.

Maybe if certain people had concentrated on driving DtS out of the club instead of Mark Gower this would never have happened.

I therefore vote yes and will apportion blame via the reputation facility appropriately. I urge all Zoners to do likewise.

Think I should be banned as well. Last game I went to was Cheltenham Town. Everytime i'm there, I seem to keep witnessing defeats. :sad:

And you were offered a free ticket!!! Stay at home woman in the kitchen! That was a message from a certain Mr A Gray of Scotland!

Doesn't matter if DtS is barred from Roots Hall. I thought he was dead anyway. When was the last time we had a good story in the pub forum instead of boring old 'battle of the insert somthing boring here* battle....

*Any battle that involves pics of hot women not included in this comment.

Meh, just because you lost.

No, call me old fashioned, but I prefer battles with pictures of, ya know, t!ts and that, as opposed to books, films, stamp collections etc :raspberry:

An absolute no - I've never met DtS, but I've heard he's a 'salt of the earth' kind of fella and as proper a Southend fan as you could hope to meet.

Dave, now about that mortgage advice ...

If D.T.S has had "Manflu" then he is excused because we all know that once that hits you....youre out for the count. If he has just had a girlie cold and a sniffle then not going is "Inexcusable". I sat there last night "Hacking" and "Yacking" in a semi comatoused state , I must have been because beleive it or not I dreamt that "Bilel Mosnhi" was playing upfront that he nearly scored a hattrick, shows how delirious I was!

Back