• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should I reply to a txt from an ex

Do I txt the psycho back or not?

• Total voters

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Last Saturday, I'm laying in bed with Mrs Chadded, and my fone gets a txt. I pick it up, and it's from my ex of two years ago. There wasn't exactly much chance or point of hiding it, it came up on my phone as Ex+******, and my mrs knows who this person is. Mrs Chadded's exact response when the ex was pointed out to her was to start laughing, and say something along the lines of 'At least I've got nothing to worry about,' which is a fair point, the ex is rats. Anyway the txt was one that youd expect to be sent from a friend you simply havent heard of for a while, not a former girlfriend whom you blocked on facebook, not spoken to, and generally avoided like the plague in over two years.

I ignored that, but then this morning I get another txt, going on about how 'her feelings were real etc'

To put this into some more context, I went out with her for less than 3 months, quite possibly gave her a dose, and dumped her on a Sunday night at Pizza Hut car park at Festival Leisure park.

Do I continue to ignore her, or just send her some abuse, and hope she gets the message, as she hasn't got the message yet after two years.

P.S. If you're reading this, please don't contact me again, ever. You know who you are.

To put this into some more context, I went out with her for less than 3 months, quite possibly gave her a dose, and dumped her on a Sunday night at Pizza Hut car park at Festival Leisure park.

This is what happens if you treat them too well chadded, they find it hard to let go.

And you took her to Rome

Is she that little blonde minx that is about 18-21? goes to all home and away games with her family?

Invite her round, and gradually introduce the idea to her and your new mrs that Lesbianity pleases you. I recommend some form of cloak/cape and a mask for when the action goes down.

Nope it has to be that girl about town southend lady,oh how i giggled at those drunken night out stories.dont text or you will get vexed,maybe she wants to give you your dose back.

Well,

As I see it if you did see her one of two possible outcomes could occur

1) You end up smashing her doors in or
2) She goes all mental again.

She is clearly not right in the head if she thinks her feelings were real after 3 months. I am thinking maybe she has a STD worse than the one you gave her and she wants revenge.

Add to this if your Mrs who I would say is a bit of a sort found out she would a) kill you oe b) dump you. Maybe best to give it a sweve.

Big Kiss
Dave the Scenario.

Last edited:
Back