• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should I stay or should I go

Should I stay or should I go - You decide

• Stay with the wife and kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get your butt back

• Who cares you sad little man

• Total voters

The Fitter

Coach
OK, this comming weekend I am off to Romney Sands in Kent for a 4 day weekend break with the wife and kids. What I want to know is, should I stay there and miss the football, or, should I drive back Saturday for the match and return after?

The wife says shes not botherd, (probably is) so I have decided to leave it up to the rest of the zone to make my final decision. I will do as the majority decide when I check the result this Friday before we leave.

I will not vote myself.

Your only going to miss a couple of hours with your kids, so I rekon you should go for the footie.

And this is coming from a woman......

Stay, dont come back. You know just what will happen if you go to the footie.
Besides you will be in her good books then. Drop in a few times how you decided to blow your mates out at the football to stay away with the family.

Depends on how fit your Mrs is really!!!!!!!

cool.gif

Only you could say that, Chris!

Btw nice seeing you again on Sat
tounge.gif

If the mrs will give you grief stay & watch soccer saturday/final score if she won't get to the match

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Oct. 25 2004,16:18)]Yeah, good to see you.

You going to Yeovil?
I shall be in attendance there
biggrin.gif

Or you could persuade your kids that they want to go - thereby appearing to be doing the wife a favour by taking the children off her hands and giving them a 'day out'.

The added bonus is another three on Southend's gate and you can spend some 'special' time with the kids!

Simple....

Stay with the family. You've gone for a break with them... so go for a break with them. Coming back to the football is not going on a break with your family...

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 25 2004,18:44)]Stay with the family.  You've gone for a break with them... so go for a break with them.  Coming back to the football is not going on a break with your family...

rock.gif
Tempting though it is, you know that Matt's right. And so is Benfleet Shrimp. You could get big Brownie Points for doing what you should anyway!

smile.gif

its only kent, tell her your going for some bananas. there should be loads of them on the pitch if allsop is playing
tounge.gif

Dont let a bird rule your life. Go footie and put her in her place.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 26 2004,18:29)]Dont let a bird rule your life. Go footie and put her in her place.
Hmmm. This obviously isn't Usual_Suspect ...

Kev

biggrin.gif
rock.gif

learn from experience,it's one game.If you go and we lose just think how much crap you will get from all parties concerned.Do the good honest husband thing,get up saturday give the wife a bunch of flowers,breakfast in bed,even take the kids out for the morning.Stay with the family for the weekend,THEN the wife will feel so guilty that you missed a game for her and the kids you will get anything you want for months to come.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

you have to stay with the wife & kids.

you know that if you come back we will lose.
sad.gif

but you also know that if you stay with the mooses we will have a great win & a fantastic performance.
smile.gif

so do us all a favour and stay away.
tounge.gif

Back