• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should there be a Miss SZ competition.

Options

• Im female put me down for 22-40 catergory.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
In light of recent revelations discovered by myself and The War Chest at Southampton I think its about time we had a Miss SZ competition.

Basic format is its open to all female poster and posters wives/bit of stuff.

Winner gets a night with Cricko.

To keep the Older Bluer part of the board happy we could run two section

18-21s

21-40

If your past 40 then personally I dont want to see it thanks.

Seem fair

LOL - and look at the two people who have gone straight for that option!!

:D

BTW, I see that MK Shrimper has finally confirmed that he is a girl.

Him and Shrimpersarmy have confirmed that they are over 40 year old females, but they are still hot .......

129156783860215366.gif

whats the criteria? must they be wearing a southend shirt only? southend bikini? southend underwear? southend nipple tassles?

They must have the portrait of a current or former SUFC player etched into their bush. OBL's already got Macca, so if all potential entrants could designate their chosen player before hand, it'd be a great help.

They must have the portrait of a current or former SUFC player etched into their bush. OBL's already got Macca, so if all potential entrants could designate their chosen player before hand, it'd be a great help.

I once shagged a Spanish bird who's bush area looked a lot like Francky Moussa. I am sure she could win this mutha if only I could track her down.

Back