• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

buffalowolf

Director
To all the 28000 plus going to Wembley, Shout loud and long, let the World know Southend is not dead, enjoy the build up and enjoy the day , win or lose , let everyone know Southend is alive and kicking and will never die! I love my club and will till i die. UTB:loyalsupporter::Worthy:

Having gone through all the emotions possible in the last week regarding our club I for one am now determined to not let it ruin our day in the sun.
Ron may have made us a laughing stock but it's down to us to put the pride back into being a Shrimper. So let's show the world we are UNITED.

As Crewe will bring little more than 10,000. Perhaps we can have Paul Sturrock's Barmy Army at one end and Phil Brown's Blue Army at the other end.
Players who listen to PS tactics can wear the home kit and those who listen to the manager - the away kit.
Crewe are pretty peripheral amongst it all.

Your forgetting that about half of the 28000 have never seen a southend match before!

Your forgetting that about half of the 28000 have never seen a southend match before!

I think that's quite fortuitous.
If some had come to many of our home games this season , then the Wembley ticket sales may have been much less.....:'(

We need all 28000 people to act as the Blue Voice.

It will be like Cardiff the first 2 times where 4 out of every 5 people are tourists with no intention of singing and even if they did don't know the songs. However perhaps the difference this time is the Blue Voice section, which will hopefully be the catalyst and get everyone going. It can't be any worse than Cardiff so fingers crossed!!!

Southend on Sea , Southend on Sea, your my town , my team
We shall be strong, we will live on, for all the world to see.
Southend on Sea, Southend on Sea.there will always be,
So come one come all. stand proud and tall
Come and sing with me
Southend on Sea , Southend on Sea
We are proud , so proud of thee.

i sing this to the tune from the song JERUSALEM!

Southend on Sea , Southend on Sea, your my town , my team
We shall be strong, we will live on, for all the world to see.
Southend on Sea, Southend on Sea.there will always be,
So come one come all. stand proud and tall
Come and sing with me
Southend on Sea , Southend on Sea
We are proud , so proud of thee.

i sing this to the tune from the song JERUSALEM!

If we can slow this down and get everyone to join in this will Create some atmosphere to easily silence crewe, I noticed Swansea used this against Bradford and made a fantastic noise what made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and made the commentators mention many times about how brilliant it sounded. We can take this back to roots hall and get the whole stadium singing before every game, for example liverpools "you'll never walk alone", lets get 28 000 SUFC fans singing this and show how good southend fans really are:happy:

Back