• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oxley
Bwonomo, White, Ferdinand, Hendrie (he did ok on Saturday)
Demetriou, Leonard, Timlin, McLaughlin
cox, Fortune

I hope to see Woody make the bench for this one, along with Smith, Kyprianou, Yearwood, McGlashan, Robinson and AN Other.

Anyone know what's actually happened to Ba?

Yes to that line-up-it picks itself-there's no-one else!
I'm not wishing to be vindictive,but for several reasons,I'll be praying that Robinson doesn't get brought on tonight!

If he has gone then they will have got it waived, which, being as it is work related, is relatively easy. Not sure if he would start or not after playing a full 90 Saturday but certainly expect him to feature.

I should imagine the club would get it waived as you say. Working is all part of his (and every ex prisoner released) rehabilitation from prison. It would be no different if a person worked shifts, you would hope the prison board would be flexible in its approach.

I think this grapevine speaks the truth,

I found this on the internet re. HDC and it states the following,.

AUTHORISED ABSENCES

5.1 Contractors may authorise one off absences during a curfew period. This annex sets out the circumstances in which this may be done.

5.2 If the absence does come within the circumstances below the contractor should advise the curfewee in writing that an absence within the timescales set out would not be pursued as a violation. The curfewee must provide the contractor with sufficient written proof of the reason for the authorised absence, either 24 hours before the absence or within 48 hours of the absence for emergency absences.

5.3 Absences authorised under this section can only be one-off occurrences or more regular absences that occur less frequently than once a week. If an absence is a regular and unavoidable weekly occurrence, the curfewee will need to apply to the establishment from which he or she was released for an appropriate variation to the curfew licence.
5.4 Types of absences which should not normally be regarded by the contractor as violations

(i) Emergency absences

a) Emergency absences are those for which prior notice is not possible and include circumstances in which emergency medical treatment for the curfewee or his/her immediate dependants is required and emergencies involving the curfewee’s dependant.
b) Duration - There is no maximum duration; however, in general, most absences of this type must not exceed 8 hours in any one day.

(i) Work

a) For any regular work that will always coincide with part or all of the curfew period, the curfewee will be required to apply to the prison governor for a variation of curfew hours. For shift work, the curfewee should also contact the prison governor request amendments to the curfew period, where the shift times are predictable and known in advance.

Full details can be found here: http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/offenders/psipso/pso/pso-6700.doc

Great word, curfewee...

In another document on the .gov site which contains the same info regarding HDC's it refers to the "curfewee" as "Subject"!

What about if McGlashan is dropped after his poor game on Saturday, and Demetriou plays right wing back/winger, and Elvis keeps his place at right back.

Yup absolutely expect this to happen and not sure why people are thinking otherwise?

We are against a tough side away, makes perfect sense to play a slightly more attack minded fullback infront of a young kid. I think its perfect tactically.

I'd put McLaughlin the other side and use McGlashan from the bench. He was a decent outlet Saturday but didnt beat his man or create anything of note really. Need more than that from a luxury player - to his credit though, i thought he worked hard and tracked back well.

Yup absolutely expect this to happen and not sure why people are thinking otherwise?

We are against a tough side away, makes perfect sense to play a slightly more attack minded fullback infront of a young kid. I think its perfect tactically.

I'd put McLaughlin the other side and use McGlashan from the bench. He was a decent outlet Saturday but didnt beat his man or create anything of note really. Need more than that from a luxury player - to his credit though, i thought he worked hard and tracked back well.
Think that's what I've put in my line up! :winking::whistling:

Need Cox to start scoring, he has been poor this season. 2-1 defeat

What a poor line up in my opinion how does Demi play left back over hendrie? MAF up front on his own a very long night in store!!

Back