• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Bentley, O'Neill, Barrett (c)Thompson, Bolger Hendrie Payne, Atkinson, Leonard, Mooney, Hunt
Subs - Worrall, Timlin, Smith, Hurst, McQueen, Loza, Kamara

Love the look of the team and bench! Come on you Bluess!!:happy:

Bench split between newbies and people on their way out!

So Mooney over Timlin to replace Deegan.
I'm not against it , just surprised.

Bentley, O'Neill, Barrett (c)Thompson, Bolger Hendrie Payne, Atkinson, Leonard, Mooney, Hunt
Subs - Worrall, Timlin, Smith, Hurst, McQueen, Loza, Kamara

Interesting to see how we set up.

I guess Payne will play behind Mooney and Hunt, with Lenny slotting into the Deegan role.

I would have gone for Timlin ahead of Mooney though I'm hoping that his spell on the sidelines will spark an improvement in form. I'm assuming Payne will have to play slightly deeper to make up the numbers defensively in midfield.

I don't get the Mooney instead of Timlin move. I would like an enforcer in there somewhere but Phil has been setting them well of late so I will wait and see how it works.

Suprised as most people that Timlin isnt playing, but I think this could work well, actually more attacking. Really hoping for a few goals from Mooney. A very slight hope I know.

Ok maybe not TEAM selection but the inclusion of Mooney meaning Payne gets pushed back. Would have had Timlin but happy to be proved wrong with an inspired mooney performance and a win. UTB

Odd old rule about Barnett being banned from playing.

Shrewsbury effectively being allowed to ban a player playing against them that they didn't even pick themselves!

Ok maybe not TEAM selection but the inclusion of Mooney meaning Payne gets pushed back. Would have had Timlin but happy to be proved wrong with an inspired mooney performance and a win. UTB
Does it necessarily? Maybe Mooney will play in midfield he's played there before.

He's done this formation earlier in season it will be hunt upfront with mooney and Payne behind as a 2

Its 3421 Payne playing between midfield and attack.

He's done this formation earlier in season it will be hunt upfront with mooney and Payne behind as a 2

Indeed

Maybe Mooney will play in midfield

I did wonder that and think that could work.

He played well when he played behind Piggy and Weston earlier in the season.

Back