• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimper LDV Final Gallery Web Site

McScriven

The Ball Boy
Javea Shrimper has put together this excellent little web site with the Shrimpers day out in Cardiff being shown in pictures it will remain on SZ forever and can be found at:

http://www.shrimperzone.com/ldv

I suggest you check it out now!

Rubbish, I'm not in any of them.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ April 08 2004,11:18)]Rubbish, I'm not in any of them.

wink.gif
Me neither. But there's hundreds featuring Skoda Man.  Urgh!

Great stuff JS, Theres even one of DD and myself holding up the Maltese flag clapping the players! What a day:)

Glad you enjoyed the site, folks. It's my first output using this new web design software I bought when I was back in the UK for some football game — can't remember exactly which game it was — and I'm quite proud of it. Look out for a 'Spanish Shrimpers' in the near (-ish) future ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ April 10 2004,09:25)]Glad you enjoyed the site, folks. It's my first output using this new web design software I bought when I was back in the UK for some football game — can't remember exactly which game it was — and I'm quite proud of it. Look out for a 'Spanish Shrimpers' in the near (-ish) future ...

WS
Shame some other site-owner isn't so dedicated ...

Kev

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 10 2004,21:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ April 10 2004,09:25)]Glad you enjoyed the site, folks. It's my first output using this new web design software I bought when I was back in the UK for some football game — can't remember exactly which game it was — and I'm quite proud of it. Look out for a 'Spanish Shrimpers' in the near (-ish) future ...

WS

Kev

wink.gif
Kev, you're more than welcome to contribute more to the site instead of just posting sarcastic rubbish on the messageboard.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 13 2004,09:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 10 2004,21:07)]
[b said:

WS

Kev

wink.gif
Kev, you're more than welcome to contribute more to the site instead of just posting sarcastic rubbish on the messageboard.

tounge.gif
I think its Steve you need to be talking to then ...

Kev

wink.gif
tounge.gif

P.s Great job Mike. Not sure what i doing in one of those piccies...

biggrin.gif
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 10 2004,21:07)]Shame some other site-owner isn't so dedicated ...

Kev
Might have something to do with the fact that I'm an alcoholic beach-bum on the Costa Blanca with plenty of spare time whilst the young person at whom you seem to be pointing the finger is not ...

WS

wink.gif

Back