• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Somerset Ex-TTB

Members
What is it with people on here. Burton post match thread 10 pages, Dagenham post match thread, 8 pages. All full of moaning after 2 draws.

Cambridge post match thread, after an excellent away win. 5 pages.

Yesterday we were unlucky and I bet there is not a team of the week anywhere that did not have the daggers keeper in it. He made at least 5 outstanding saves, and on another day we could of won that game easily.

Yes there are issues with the side, but we have been pretty poor all season, and have 39 points. If we have the same "poor" 2nd half of the season that will be 78 points, and comfortably in the play offs, maybe even sneak into 3rd place, and 6 points better than last season.

I would of taken 4 points from the two Christmas games, and yes its disappointing not to have picked up 6 after winning the away game, but please lets get some perspective on here please.

We can't have pages and pages of moaning every time we dont win. Christ we have picked up 17 points from the last 8 games, that is Championship winning form.

:Worthy::raspberry:

Well said Ex-Trust Treasurer Bloke.
Yes the football can be dull but the bottom line is we have picked up 17 points from the last 8 games, that is championship winning form.

A slight side issue i drink regulary in the Eastbrook the pub right next to Dagenham and Redbridge's ground.
They like us but think we have a too higher opinion of ourselves and where we should be. Which is reflected on this board.
We have been through a lot worse sides and Managers two that spring to mind. Bate and Newman.
One other thing our crowds are very good this season as my Dagenham mates cant beleive how many are paying at the gate. Not many people like Mrs Blue can be staying away, but the other way, many more turning up.
Why are more fans parting with there hard earned money under Tango.

I'm with you guys. I don't do away matches any more so I can only have opinions on the home games I go to. I would like to see more goals but I have yet to leave RH feeling down. Totally agree with Slapheadsteve, having suffered through some pretty dour teams and managers, this side is still on the verge of doing the business and making it to league 1 this season. Our position and points are ok at this stage of the season and with a bit more luck in front of goal I'm confident of a good finish. Yeah, I would love to see a 20 goal striker leading the line, and that could yet happen.

Did you hear about the mum who was moaning..."Can we watch something christmassy on the TV now, please !"
....so the kids changed the FIFA to Snowy Conditions !!! :winking:

What is it with people on here. Burton post match thread 10 pages, Dagenham post match thread, 8 pages. All full of moaning after 2 draws.

Cambridge post match thread, after an excellent away win. 5 pages.

Yesterday we were unlucky and I bet there is not a team of the week anywhere that did not have the daggers keeper in it. He made at least 5 outstanding saves, and on another day we could of won that game easily.

Yes there are issues with the side, but we have been pretty poor all season, and have 39 points. If we have the same "poor" 2nd half of the season that will be 78 points, and comfortably in the play offs, maybe even sneak into 3rd place, and 6 points better than last season.

I would of taken 4 points from the two Christmas games, and yes its disappointing not to have picked up 6 after winning the away game, but please lets get some perspective on here please.

We can't have pages and pages of moaning every time we dont win. Christ we have picked up 17 points from the last 8 games, that is Championship winning form.

More people go to home games than away, so it figures you would get more comments from home games than away matches.

Imagine if we won 4 0 every week.
Imagine if everyone had the same opinion.

This site would eventually cease then some of you would really moan then.

Back