• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob Noxious

Retro Supremo⭐
My fellow Shrimpers ... please forgive me for not keeping you in touch with developments out west as much as I used to. Ever since my radio show has taken off - I think we now have 29 listeners if I include people's pets - I've not been able to devote as much time to you as I would like. However, I'd like to address this by posting up the news that is news relating to me and our beloved team via this thread.

OK, thanks for bearing with me and here goes ... well, it's been a funny old week out here in ShrimperoZone. The wonderful news about Freddy's return has almost been eclipsed by another startling development in the football world. Believe it or not, on the same night as Freddy returns to the Hall this Friday, I am making my comeback in the Helston Classico - that's the Arthritico Falmouth 6-a-side match at The Stadium Of Fright, just behind Helston school if you're out west Cornwall way between 6-7pm tomorrow. I am delighted to be tempted out of retirement to don my 'Roly Poly Goalie' gloves once again, nearly six months after my triumphant farewell to the game that has been so good to me.

I'll let you know how it goes if you like. Please give our Fred a big shout for me tomorrow if you can. Speak soon. x

Well, get this ... just got back in time from The Helston Classico to turn on Blues Player and hear Freddy score! Marvellous! It gave me a right little tingle in my emotion glands and it made an aching and battered Roly Poly Goalie feel very warm inside. Wonderful also to hear Bilel put in a steamer and that Sean Clohessy played so well on reaching 100 games for us. He's really come of age in League football this last year and this is a brilliant fillip to that crucial run-in to the end of the season. Looking forward to being at the Hall on Easter Monday for the Wimbledon game and hope to see some of you reprobates before, during and after. Come on, you Blueboys! :happy:

Back