• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Boy_C

So bascially I am a massive Southend Utd fan and a big ShrimperZone reader (very rarely post, more of an observer).

I travel to work by train and I hate it so much I created the website www.trainrage.com last October (not sure about posting links, I'm sure it will be removed if it's against the website policy).

Anyway, I know a lot of you are great writers/bloggers - I have read my way through a fair amount of material on here, a lot of it very funny! I'm looking for people to write blogs for the site and vent their commuting frustrations. Obviously expecting a lot of c2c and National Express East Anglia users, but would also be great to get stuff from commuters outside of Essex and their hellish experiences.

Here is a c2c complaint letter I recently wrote: www.trainrage.com/home/2011/06/06/dear-julian-a-weekend-of-hell-on-the-c2c-train

Here is a standard type of blog I write: www.trainrage.com/home/2011/03/14/a-very-quaint-middle-class-burst-of-train-rage

If you're interested, just drop me an e-mail, complete with blog (any length and it doesn't need to be grammar perfect, but the more funny the better) to: thetrainrage@gmail.com

Thank you,

Tommy Trainrage
trainRAGE.com

Back