• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust inclusivity programme.

Delighted to report that the Shrimpers Trust inclusivity fund will be £5k better off this week after the following donations were kindly confirmed on my LinkedIn.

Stan Collymore £1k
BTMK solicitors £1k
Affinity Group £1k
Roslin Beach Hotel £1k
Private individual £1k

Come on!!!
My company SJP Taxi and private hire is only my soul trader business so can’t match these figures but stick me down for £100 @jphfitz can you sort out with me so I can donate please

Just been on Linkedin and viewed Stan's post appeal there - it has 93 likes, many of whom are company representatives. Must be well worth a follow up at some point (after a bit of a review to check out each one) by the club to see if they would be willing to help in some way, sponsor etc. I expect at the moment it's a question of limited club resource finding the time, but if a new CEO comes in (and hopefully Stan too) they can focus folk at the club to do this

Just been on Linkedin and viewed Stan's post appeal there - it has 93 likes, many of whom are company representatives. Must be well worth a follow up at some point (after a bit of a review to check out each one) by the club to see if they would be willing to help in some way, sponsor etc. I expect at the moment it's a question of limited club resource finding the time, but if a new CEO comes in (and hopefully Stan too) they can focus folk at the club to do this

The response from local businesses in Southend and greater area was stunning, and they already have taken the total to £10k so with the Trust offering a donate now option on the website I'm sure that number will go up considerably.

Part of the remit of my offer to the club is to build strong relationships with local and national companies and the emails I've received out of the blue of offers, ideas, alliances are incredibly promising, it shows the "brand" of Southend United is one that companies can see benefits from.

Hey guys

After hearing from the Trust on Monday about the cessation of Aviva funding which helped disadvantaged kids get to Roots Hall as part of an excellent inclusivity initiative, I'm delighted that Aviva's £1k doonation is now £2k already for next season!

I've donated £1k as has BTMK Solicitors in Southend.

I'd like to be ambitious and get to £10k before the season starts again, because that feeling of going to your first game, being part of something to look forward to important at the best of times but for kids who in many cases will have had a very rough time in the last year, even more so.

BTMK Solicitors we're on our way.

Every little helps ?

Super proud to work for this lot.

Back