• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust Website Hacked

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
I've just learned that the Shrimpers Trust website has been hacked and replaced with images of blown up childrens carcusses.

I'd steer well clear of the site if your weak of stomach until it's sorted.......

why the f**k would anyone do that to our trust website???
mad.gif

Alarms bells must be ringing; this is not the first time the site has been hacked ... although saying that, the site has loaded fine for me.

wow.gif

Loaded fine for me too

First thing I thought when I saw this thread was 'again?', dont know why we're a target

In the Shrimpers Bar speaking to others pre-match, the awful images Kenny alluded to were coming up on many other users' screens too.

The Trust would like to apologise for any inconvenience or distress caused by our site being hacked yesterday. Our ISP restored the normal front page within minutes of us receiving the news that we had been hacked.
At present our ISP are unsure as to why & how this is happening as the hackers are not actually getting into the admin side of the site.
They have added, and are looking into further measures to stop this from occuring in the future, but at present have added an auto refresh from our database so that if we are hacked again normallity will be resumed within minutes.

Back