• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers v Notts County

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
From the Notts County official site, they will be without Rob Ullathorne who is suspended. He is their only senior left back (bring back Gower but on the right!)...

Also, they are without a key midfielder in Paul Bolland who is their tough tackling cover-every-blade-of-grass type player...

Predictions?

I'll go for 3-1 to Southend, Eastwood, Gower and Gray the scorers and a crowd of 7,245 thanks to kids for a quid.

Is Gower back tomorrow?  
rock.gif

Good news if he is.

With that info about Ullathorne and Bolland injured, I'll go for 2-0 with an Eastwood brace. 6314 will witness this life changing match...

biggrin.gif

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>6-0, Eastwood (3), Maher, Barrett &amp; Bentley
attendance 7419

wink.gif
</span>

Its high time we mullered somebody though....

I&#39;ll go for 5-1

Eastwood 2, Gray 2, and Bentley.

Good to see no-one&#39;s spirits have been dampened by wednesday night
biggrin.gif
let&#39;s hope the same mentality prevails among the players&#33;

Is it kids for a quid then? I had no idea.
laugh.gif

Result: 3-1 win

Scorers: Eastwood, Gray, Bentley

Attendance: 5,650

I didn't realise it was kids for a quid either. A great idea, and easily preferable to having 3-4000 empty seats in the home stands.

Does it really lose the club so much money that it's not worth attracting the extra fans who might well end up paying their £16.50 (or whatever it is then) in a few years time?

Gower is set to be on the bench tomorrow because his not &quot;match-fit&quot;.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Jan. 14 2005,16:18)]crowd of 7,245 thanks to kids for a quid.
The kid a quid is against Darlington, isn&#39;t it? It is not this week against Notts&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Jan. 14 2005,17:29)]Gower is set to be on the bench tomorrow because his not &quot;match-fit&quot;.
Is Corbett also &quot;not match fit&quot;.
rock.gif

The new player manager has played left back on many occasions apparently. Maybe he will play and the lack of experience on the bench will help.
2-0 Southend. Maher, Barrett.
Got a few pints riding on this.

I think I read that their new player manager is a doubt for the game with a knock though,

I&#39;ll go 1-0 Southend, Dudfield 78

Attendence 6,702

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Jan. 15 2005,01:07)]I think I read that their new player manager is a doubt for the game with a knock though,

I&#39;ll go 1-0 Southend, Dudfield 78

Attendence 6,702
3.1 to the mighty shrimpers

Attendence 5,821

300 away fans...

one team in Essex
SUFC

I am sure were going to crack someone for a few soon so why not todya.

Will go for a 5-2 victory - Freddy with another hatrick, Bentley and Lewis Hunt all scoirng in front of 5753.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Jan. 15 2005,09:53)]I am sure were going to crack someone for a few soon so why not todya.

Will go for a 5-2 victory - Freddy with another hatrick, Bentley and Lewis Hunt all scoirng in front of 5753.
Lewis Hunt?

wow.gif

Back