• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Line Up's?

Score?

Attendance?

Just seen on Sean Clohessy's Facebook page that he is "Eating painkillers for breakfast, ankle is battered" doesn't sound too promising....

I wouldn't change to much with the line up, Easton's injury is unfortunate but it happens.

Sturrock sounds like he's going to stick with Mohsni, I'm happy with that as he'll want to put right those wrongs from last week and get it out of his system as soon as.

Morris​

Clohessy Mohsni Barker Gilbert​

Simpson Timlin Grant Hall​

Sturrock Corr​

If Clohessy is out, then who comes in at right back?

Simpson to move back and Soares to play on the right wing?

Morris

Clohessy/Simpson Mohsni Barker Gilbert

Simpson/Soares Grant Timlin Hall

Spencer Corr/Pato​

I'd be tempted to ship Moshni over to RB after his impressive performance there against West Ham, and have Phillips or Prosser move in alongside Barker.

Clohessy should get off bloody facebook, stop whinging about his ankle and get his mind in gear for tomorrow's game. Surely the club have prepared him a video to study of Morecambe's left wingers? Also he shouldn't be eating painkillers for breakfast. He is a professional sportman so I'd be expecting him to be eatiing steak and eggs to fill him with protein in time for tomorrows clash. Cheers.

Clohessy should get off bloody facebook, stop whinging about his ankle and get his mind in gear for tomorrow's game. Surely the club have prepared him a video to study of Morecambe's left wingers? Also he shouldn't be eating painkillers for breakfast. He is a professional sportman so I'd be expecting him to be eatiing steak and eggs to fill him with protein in time for tomorrows clash. Cheers.

I'd expect nothing else. I also expect him to play the Rocky II soundtrack around the house.

Well jevons will not be taking part which given his record against us will be a bonus.

Im going to for a 1-0 win with corr scoring infront of just 4700 odd

I have this sinking feeling about sides we should beat but dont, 4900 0 1 loss, and i would love to be wrong.

I predict an absolute rout - who are these Morecambe people? 21-0 to the mighty Shrimpers, Moshni to score six in front of a bumper crowd of 95,000.

I have this sinking feeling about sides we should beat but dont, 4900 0 1 loss, and i would love to be wrong.

Sinking feeling? Shrimpers v Shrimps? Hmm, maybe this thread could and should get a bit fishy. :net:

Last edited:
Back