• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone 2013 Awards

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Just a bit of fun. It's coming to the end of the year and we always used to have something like this so I thought I would get it started again. Just a few categories, so use this thread to post your final votes for each category and discuss things if your struggling.

The Categories are.

Poster of 2013:
Newcomer of 2013:
Mod/Admin of 2013:
Thread of 2013:

Voting closes on the 31st and the tallies totalled up shortly after and winners announced.

Poster of 2013: Tangled up in blue.misses most things but then re-listens,great links,open minded on a wide array of subjects,a bit shy but keeps things real in his posts.
Newcomer of 2013: Tangled up in blue,took over were Barna blue left off,always look for his spot on posts
Mod/Admin of 2013: All of them because they have to put up with posters moaning about other posters when i know they would rather just ban certain posters(me included) but i will pick South Bank Hank just because it ryhmes with w@nk plus alot of the time we sing from the same sheet and his put downs are so clever.
Thread of 2013:Anything started by TUIB,love the way that most if not all of his threads start off with a link and none of his own blinkered view on the subject even though he has beentold time after time,brilliant just brilliant.

Poster of 2013: Dannypav (always makes me laugh!)

Newcomer of 2013: Can't think of anyone

Mod/Admin of 2013: Hard to say, you all do a great job

Thread of 2013: The Adventure of Chocolate Orange (http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?78046-The-Adventures-of-Chocolate-Orange-*-Keep-Smiling-*)

Just an idea, but maybe have around 5-6 nominations and then a thread with a poll for each one. Might make it easier for you.

Poster of the year - Me
Newcomer of the year - dematos (link)
Mod/Admin - SBH
Thread of the year - James Beattie (link)

Poster of the year. DODTS great posts about the history of this great clud
Newcomer. There have been a number of new posters from back in the day, hard to pick just one
Mod . They all do a grand job keeping the site running and in check but I would say SBH just for...
Thread of the year. Chocolate Orange

Poster of 2013: Either Another Surrey Shrimper or Pubey.
Newcomer of 2013: No idea.
Mod/Admin of 2013: Cricko (sadly missed)
Thread of 2013: Another vote for Choccy Orange.

Nrewcomer : Me . for my "One for the oldies " thread ,Ive never had so many responses to a thread and everyone seemed to enjoy it, bought back many memories also
ADventures of choccie O ranges i have to say are very good.
And all Moderators deserve a pat on the back.
Also i myself have to say thank you to everyone who posts a match report on here and news of signings and transfers etc, they really do help keep me in touch with whats happening at SUFC.Whether good or bad thank you all.

Poster of 2013: Me
Newcomer of 2013:No idea who's new
Mod/Admin of 2013: Anyone of em that has red repped me!
Thread of 2013: Choccy Orange one!

996771_703223013044293_222108228_n.jpg

Any nominations?:smile:

This person with the username "Me", seems to be very popular .... :winking:

Poster of 2013: Pubey
Newcomer of 2013: I don't like new people
Mod/Admin of 2013: SBH
Thread of 2013: Choc Orange

Also, a mention for DODTS - who is doing a super job on the PL. :thumbsup:

Poster of 2013: True Blue for his consideration and thoughtfulness to OBL

Newcomer of 2013: Agent Lomas – always makes me laugh, intentionally or otherwise

Mod/Admin of 2013: All good.

Thread of 2013: The Adventures of Chocolate Orange by a country mile.

Poster of 2013: ChapperzUK - tend to share the same opinion in most of his posts and also very funny.
Newcomer of 2013: Agent Lomas - the amount of whooshes this guy has had is incredible
Mod/Admin of 2013: SBH/mcnasty, doing a cracking job and just don't get enough credit for it.
Thread of 2013: Adventures of Chocolate Orange.

Back