• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone - City of London Summer Drink up.

DTS

The Business
Ladies and Gentlemen,

A few of us from this board will be having drinks on Thursday 21st June 2007 at the Ship near Fenchurch Street from 6pm.

http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub1778.html

It would be good if we can get as many of us out and pass the bordem of the long summer.

The basic plan for the night is to drink as much as is possible before talking about how great Scotty Forbes was. As a finish to the night I am trying to get Wiggy to come along and perform a saucy strip.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as we can. Be good to put a name to a face. I shall be staggering back towards London Bridge on the way home so hopefully KS will come and can make sure I make the right train.

Let us know if you will be there. I will be the one in the corner dressed as Neville Roach to make it easy.

Cheers
DtS

Last edited:
I'll do my best to be there. It is the Longest Day after all...

It's quite literally possible I may be there.

Do we have to wear name tags, or classic SUFC kits to be identifiable?

Do we have to wear name tags, or classic SUFC kits to be identifiable?

No Seany T my son...

I will be dressed as Neville Roach, MtS as Shane Wardely and Slipper will be dressed as Alan Davies / Jon Greening / Lawrence L Bowen.

:hilarious:

No Seany T my son...

I will be dressed as Neville Roach, MtS as Shane Wardely and Slipper will be dressed as Alan Davies / Jon Greening / Lawrence L Bowen.

:hilarious:

Erm, I've just checked my diary... Look a bit busy that day actually...

;)

Ah, they're the ones that are leaving. Let 'em go. Toast them once and then scarper!

9 out of 10 of these leaving bashes I'd say yes, but this bloke is a really good mate and he is heading off to Gibraltar so this is a proper farewell.

However...I hear it's not confirmed for the 21st, so if it's not on, I'll be there my Greening-coiffed chum.

9 out of 10 of these leaving bashes I'd say yes, but this bloke is a really good mate and he is heading off to Gibraltar so this is a proper farewell.

However...I hear it's not confirmed for the 21st, so if it's not on, I'll be there my Greening-coiffed chum.

Who has a leaving do on a Thursday.

Tell him to swap to the Friday and join your Shrimpers mates.

DtS

Back