• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone.com - changes at the top

Everyone is missing the really important point, which is when is the rep system coming back?

Seriously though a big thanks to Lee and Steve for their hard work and a big welcome to Lawrence and Graeme!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I've missed most of my first day as a power-crazed badge-wearer, but I've just logged on to a shed-load of PMs, an official announcement and all manner of new Zone toys to play with!!

Looking forward to working with the others and giving something back if I can.

Cheers guys.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I've missed most of my first day as a power-crazed badge-wearer, but I've just logged on to a shed-load of PMs, an official announcement and all manner of new Zone toys to play with!!

Cheers guys.

Ah, the rep system.

Good luck Hank, although i am not sure well done is an appropriate thing to say. :p

Seems like only yesterday when I recommended to Napster and Leeboy to get MtS on as a Mod as he would be able to help them out with contentious legal issues.

Good luck to the directors for the future and I am sure Cricko and Hank will prove very useful people to have onboard.

Good luck Hank, although i am not sure well done is an appropriate thing to say. :p

Seems like only yesterday when I recommended to Napster and Leeboy to get MtS on as a Mod as he would be able to help them out with contentious legal issues.

Good luck to the directors for the future and I am sure Cricko and Hank will prove very useful people to have onboard.

Andee, is that Milky Joe I see in your avatar? Nice one :D

Indeed it is sir! :D Oh by the way if someone wants to send me the code that was used to try to clear the rep system, I will have a look to see if I can get it working. Unless of course Hank is a skript kiddy. ;)

Cheers guys.

For some reason that sounds unbelievably fun.

Echo the thanks to Lee and Steve. Great work chaps - let's hope the new board can do as good a job as the old setup.

PS - you can add the rep system back now, I'm done upsetting Glasgow and Aberdeen Shrimper

:)

Back