• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Shrimperzone.com Funds

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
When I joined the Owners about 12 years ago we had a Bank balance of I think about £200 and not very good forums, but they served the purpose at the time. We had to catch up.

We have always since faced any adversity to the continuation of our forums in the face. We have money in the bank, but we have to think long term with this. Graeme and I are constantly looking for new ways to improve things for you all as are our wonderful Mods

Everything comes at a price though and our normal yearly costs are about 3k. This year with the new forums, (which has taken us to such a great new site) added another £1500 to this years expenditure. So roughly this year has cost us near on £100 a week.

The fantastic site sponsors we have cover a great deal of those those costs.. The rest are down to you.

So the end line is...If you can help towards keeping one of the best football forums out there ( Believe me we are ranked very highly) alive and kicking as you normally do, use the Green donate button in the Navbar, where you can make a one off payment or do as others and set up a monthly payment a £1 would help or alternatively contact me for bank details etc.

You are ShrimperZone.com.

Thank you all so much.

John @ Graeme.

Last edited:
I was oh so lucky not to get crushed in the rush to donate @Cricko. Nevertheless a large proportion of my weekly pension is winging it's way to the SZ bank Vault as I type this. Please can you and @South Bank Hank keep doing what you're doing cos its good.

Back