• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone copyright?

maninasuitcase

President
I didn't know where to post this.

But doing a google search for ex shrimpers tonight a article poped up about 3 ex shrimpers being given p45s on the little gazette site, which I rarely visit. I was quite surprised to see my Leon Constantine post made two days ago reproduced word for word by 'exiled shrimper' in a news item published yesterday.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered that he thought my post worthy of coping, or annoyed he didn't give me a credit.

He played for two clubs that went down this season (Northampton and Cheltenham), repeating his trick of a few years back when he turned out for Peterborough and Torquay the year they both got relegated.

Little Gazette said:
He actually played for two clubs that went down this season along with Cheltenham, repeating his trick of a few years back when he turned out for Peterborough and Torquay the season they both went down!

I think it was his rather careful and discreet addition of an exclamation at the very end of the paragraph that deceived me from thinking he copied it from you.

Sneaky or what.

:D

He played for two clubs that went down this season (Northampton and Cheltenham), repeating his trick of a few years back when he turned out for Peterborough and Torquay the year they both got relegated.

Little Gazette said:
He actually played for two clubs that went down this season along with Cheltenham, repeating his trick of a few years back when he turned out for Peterborough and Torquay the season they both went down!

My view is that he has discretely and carefully added punctuation at the end of the paragraph. This hoodwinked me into thinking he hadn't just lifted what you've written.

A little bit dodgy, wouldn't you say.

:)

Back