• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Donations

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
All

Following the generous suggestion of a few members of the Zone, we have now set up a PayPal account for those who wish to be able to donate towards the upkeep and continuous improvement of the Zone to be able to do so safely and securely.

If you would like to make a donation of any amount, please use the PAyPAl button in the signatures of the owners:

Spaceman Spiff
Cricko
Matt the Shrimp
mcnasty
Uxbridge Shrimper

For an on behalf of the Zone,

Spiff :)

Once this is up and running Chaps of course this Facility can be used to pay for anything on the Zone ....

As Spiff has pointed out, help towards the cost of running YOUR Zone and ongoing improvements would be very much appreicated +

Zone POLO shirts:) Player sponsorship/ Charity collections/ Meets/ Nights out/Golf days/ Awaydays and Competitions(which I am sorting) etc etc...

Also any other ideas/suggestions you have towards improving YOUR Zone please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

John.

Morning All.. The Paypal button for Donations for the upkeep and enhancement of YOUR Zone is now working in the owners sig's (well most anyway):o ....This for now, can only be payments for the above reason.

All contributions will be greatfully appreciated and everything helps :)

If you wish to pay for anything else: Polo shirts/Player sponsorship etc please Pm (Ken) Mcnasty who will invoice you for the amount you wish to pay.

Sorry, it is still a bit confusing at the moment and Spiff is doing his best to sort this, but we will get there in the end.

Many Thanks.

John.

Hi i would like to donate one question tho how much does it cost to keep the zone running for a year ?

Well I think we have been here before....Its approx £85 a month for the server ...And the cost of software this past year was £1750.....Ok ..we are looking into ways of changing certain things before you all cane the owners....The point of donations is to offer more to the Zone and the Members who are the heart of the Zone, not for it to make a profit..All Owners do everything for free and give all that there time allows towards doing all they can for the Zone as a whole and to help Promote Our Beloved club.

John.

Thanks John...I wasnt implying anything untoward was going on just curious as to how much a site of this quality takes to maintain...Please accept my small donation and will from time to time throw some more in...

cheers
dave

Thanks John...I wasnt implying anything untoward was going on just curious as to how much a site of this quality takes to maintain...Please accept my small donation and will from time to time throw some more in...

cheers
dave

Thanks very much Dave ..greatly appreciated :)

John.

Superb Constitution of SZ

Well I think we have been here before....Its approx £85 a month for the server ...And the cost of software this past year was £1750.....Ok ..we are looking into ways of changing certain things before you all cane the owners....The point of donations is to offer more to the Zone and the Members who are the heart of the Zone, not for it to make a profit..All Owners do everything for free and give all that there time allows towards doing all they can for the Zone as a whole and to help Promote Our Beloved club.

John.

I will certainly be making a donation [when I can get round to it] as I have every intention to remain a member long term [unless banned or moderated off] and feel it is my way of giving something back for the free hard work carried out by the few for the benefit of all of us members.

Every little helps, so the more that give a little the easier the burden. Many hands make light work.

Those who work for free, we really appreciate your efforts. When I retire or reduce down my working hours in future years, I may offer my services, if required.

One question only: On other [closed user - trade] yahooEgroups of which I am a member the rules of postings are published once a week so everyone knows and are reminded of the site rules.

I have not yet researched SZ rules so wonder if moderators/directors have considered publishing regularly to "fly the flag" and place in the face of members so we don't have to look them up ?

I will certainly be making a donation [when I can get round to it] as I have every intention to remain a member long term [unless banned or moderated off] and feel it is my way of giving something back for the free hard work carried out by the few for the benefit of all of us members.

Every little helps, so the more that give a little the easier the burden. Many hands make light work.

Those who work for free, we really appreciate your efforts. When I retire or reduce down my working hours in future years, I may offer my services, if required.

One question only: On other [closed user - trade] yahooEgroups of which I am a member the rules of postings are published once a week so everyone knows and are reminded of the site rules.

I have not yet researched SZ rules so wonder if moderators/directors have considered publishing regularly to "fly the flag" and place in the face of members so we don't have to look them up ?

Guidelines are given under Tech help etc.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33253

Hope that helps.

Thanks very much - sooo quick you are. I will look up when get a free 30 mins

I.I. [soon to be Eye Eye Eye - re-incarnation]

Back