• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The General

The Mouse (*)
Evening all, hope this is okay here guys.

As per my FB post, the club will sadly not be continuing for the forthcoming season.

I'd just like to thank everyone on here for all there help, support and efforts over the past 14 years which has seen the club grow and rise into something special. Made lifelong friendships and had some great memories and times both on and off the football pitch. Luckily the SUFC rollercoaster has been equally as interesting during this period and had some great days / nights out and weekends away with the same people involved in SZFC at the time.

Hopefully we will be back in a couple of years time for some Vets action but until then SZFC will be on standby!

Kev

It was never the same after you were driven from the boards! :winking::whistling:

Sorry to hear this, great club and great lads. Really enjoyed my short stint playing and hope you get a vets team together!

Its a real shame, it was a great team to play for and thanks to everyone who put effort into making the club what it was.

Oh bad times. Got to know some good people in my time playing SZ before injury finished my playing career. Let's hope the phoenix does rise from the ashes as some point

Very sad times indeed. I came on for the expected still made no signings news and then I see this. Awesome job Kev to keep things running as long as they did. Proud to be a part of the history as were so many on these boards as players and supporters. I'm gonna search out the FB page. Didn't even give a thought to the fact that one existed

What a shame. It was an honour to finish my 35yr footballing career with Shrimperzone FC 2nd team about 7 years ago. Knocking on 50 this year but i'll never forget my season with you guys, thanks to Andy back then. We had 3 teams going back then. But i know its always a struggle getting new players in. Saying that, i can remember SZ playing many many years ago ! Being a SZ poster for well over 10years, like i say, an honour. Well done guys for running it all that time.

It is a shame to read this But think of all the lie ins you can now have and no boring meetings to attend

Back