• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Badger74

Manager
Am sure some of you would of seen this on the front page

Am now 36 but would love to play in this which is over cupids and is going to be a family day

Is there another 13 blues fans that would like to have a laugh and lets put a team in to this.

We could always ask a blues player to coach us as I am sure some of the players would see this as a bit of a laugh and could be good for fans and the club as a good PR.

I will get everything sorted and we could train 4 sundays before the tournament for a couple of hours.

You may have 2 left feet, cant head a ball or be called soares but this is about having some fun.

If your not with a club and want to to do this please reply to this post and lets get a team together.

Badger74

Am sure some of you would of seen this on the front page

Am now 36 but would love to play in this which is over cupids and is going to be a family day

Is there another 13 blues fans that would like to have a laugh and lets put a team in to this.

We could always ask a blues player to coach us as I am sure some of the players would see this as a bit of a laugh and could be good for fans and the club as a good PR.

I will get everything sorted and we could train 4 sundays before the tournament for a couple of hours.

You may have 2 left feet, cant head a ball or be called soares but this is about having some fun.

If your not with a club and want to to do this please reply to this post and lets get a team together.

Badger74

Yeah I am in

Can i play please Andrew?

no actually **** that thought, but i'll come and laugh at the scorer of more own goals for North Bank than anyone else, 4 you clown !!!!

Nice idea guys and we've probably only got 8 spaces left as it is and i've not even tried to get in contact with some teams who are regulars' as all the demand has come from the Sceptre Forum so far.

Kev

If you get desperate I may be free. I've a sweet right foot, a not bad left foot, and the mobility (and bulk) of Snowdon!

Nice idea guys and we've probably only got 8 spaces left as it is and i've not even tried to get in contact with some teams who are regulars' as all the demand has come from the Sceptre Forum so far.

Kev

Sounds like the usual SZFC Closed door policy

Dont worry the rest of us will concentrate watching SUFC play

Sounds like the usual SZFC Closed door policy

Dont worry the rest of us will concentrate watching SUFC play

Unless I am mistaken I don't think Kev means that at all..I think he is just informing us that there are only 8 places left if Wardy wants to enter a team.

Unless I am mistaken I don't think Kev means that at all..I think he is just informing us that there are only 8 places left if Wardy wants to enter a team.

Well where's the conspiracy in that?? C'mon Creaky you're obviously not looking at this right mate :unsure:

Back