• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TTS

Manager
I'm gonna have a break from this forum.

I am as disappointed as anyone else about how this season has self imploded, league status is and should always be the most important thing and ultimate goal at the start of any season !!!!

However, we are not going down., nor are we fighting off relegation. Yes we may finish and most likely will in a very disappointing position, BUT we do have the luxury, of following 30k blue and white coloured supporters up Wembley Way.

I for one, after 28 years of almost constant disappointment in respect of league platings intend to enjoy the day as much as all true Southend fans deserve to !!

I don't want read all the stuff on here - I think reflection and new plans are to be discussed at the end of the season.

Will PS go, most likely, but lets remember that he has led us, little Southend United, to participate in a cup final at the most famous Football Ground in the world !!

Lets at least enjoy that. Earn the money for the club and re group a fresh for next season.

UTB's !!!

NB : also I won't care who starts at Wembley, hopefully the players will perform in the surroundings they will be in - I will however walking up Wembley Way and taking my seat to watch the team that I have supported all my life !!

I'm gonna have a break from this forum.

I am as disappointed as anyone else about how this season has self imploded, league status is and should always be the most important thing and ultimate goal at the start of any season !!!!

However, we are not going down., nor are we fighting off relegation. Yes we may finish and most likely will in a very disappointing position, BUT we do have the luxury, of following 30k blue and white coloured supporters up Wembley Way.

I for one, after 28 years of almost constant disappointment in respect of league platings intend to enjoy the day as much as all true Southend fans deserve to !!

I don't want read all the stuff on here - I think reflection and new plans are to be discussed at the end of the season.

Will PS go, most likely, but lets remember that he has led us, little Southend United, to participate in a cup final at the most famous Football Ground in the world !!

Lets at least enjoy that. Earn the money for the club and re group a fresh for next season.

UTB's !!!

NB : also I won't care who starts at Wembley, hopefully the players will perform in the surroundings they will be in - I will however walking up Wembley Way and taking my seat to watch the team that I have supported all my life !!

TTS for motivating the team at Wembley gets my vote!! :thumbsup:

I know exactly what you are feeling , the total over reaction is quite amazing at times ....

UTB :heading:

I know exactly what you are feeling , the total over reaction is quite amazing at times ....

UTB :heading:

I always have the same frustrations when coming on after a defeat but hope the OP sticks with it. From what I see, the over-reactions generally come from a small minority speaking loudly. Sadly, the knee-jerk, angry posts always seem more noticeable than the intelligent posts that surround them. I totally understand where you're coming from, but from my reading of the threads, most people seem objective and well thought-out.

As for the poster starting a thread telling Paul to pack up his kilt and **** off... you might think it's time for him to leave but he's a great servant to the game and the manager current of OUR football club who's given us some good service, turned the club around a couple of years ago and seen us off to Wembley. Whatever happens next, show the man some damn respect.

Back