• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone InfoZone

Javea Shrimper

The InfoZone for the new season is almost complete - the player profiles are just being written at the moment - so please take a look for we would be grateful for any suggestions, commments, complaints, or queries. We've just added the STC Guide to our opponents this coming campaign, with admission prices, details of how to get there (by car, train and coach), etc.

The SZ InfoZone 2004-05

Take a look ...

WS

How about a match by match comparisson, where it shows how many points, goals, league position etc. we had after each game last season, comparing it to how many pounts, goals, l. position we are currently at this season?

Looks very good though, and once the match reports start going in, it will be a brilliant place for info.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the dark deshrimper @ July 29 2004,19:58)]How about a match by match comparisson, where it shows how many points, goals, league position etc. we had after each game last season, comparing it to how many pounts, goals, l. position we are currently at this season?

Looks very good though, and once the match reports start going in, it will be a brilliant place for info.
smile.gif
Good idea ... and noted.

Any suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated ...

WS

Well, yeah. But contrary to what Wiggy thinks, I don't spend all day on the laptop!! Only when the sun goes down and I can sit on my balcony in the relative cool with a nice beer ...

WS

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Shrimp @ July 29 2004,22:08)]Good work anyway JS, I've got my work cut out if I'm to get anywhere near this site.
Who knows?

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 30 2004,08:52)]I think myself and Naps should take some credit, being SZ UK Branch
Of course. I never said otherwise, chaps!

WS

wink.gif

how about using the weekly marks out of ten given to players after a match. and build up a weekly averidge over the whole season. this could be updated weekly to see who our most consistant players are. just a thought

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]how about using the weekly marks out of ten given to players after a match. and build up a weekly averidge over the whole season. this could be updated weekly to see who our most consistant players are. just a thought
In true Championship Manager style
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 07 2004,12:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]how about using the weekly marks out of ten given to players after a match. and build up a weekly averidge over the whole season. this could be updated weekly to see who our most consistant players are. just a thought
In true Championship Manager style
wink.gif
Nothing wrong with copying the best!

Also, if we're going with Champo, perhaps David Bryan should get in to the team...... . . . .

Still, like the look of it and it's a good idea getting a bit of statistical input on the site. As for the average ratings though, I reckon you'd need at least three consistent raters athen take an average of the three (median or mean, your call).

Back