• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone involved in News international scandal

It would seem I'm being quoted left, right & centre...

"The Murdoch family hopes the closure of News of the World will draw a line under the phone hacking scandal but the drastic move has highlighted the crisis facing the media group" citywire.co.uk

"US media executives told the Guardian that Klein and Dinh had advised Murdoch that he needed to take drastic action to contain the phone hacking problems within the UK and prevent it spilling into a global crisis" Guardian website

I used to go to school with Andy Coulson, was in the same class, and played football with him as well.

So that's why you didn't get that voicemail I'd left you...

:winking:

The weird thing is that this whole business was uncovered by the most innocuous and dull story imaginable. On one of the gossip pages in the Screws, Goodman mentioned in a brief paragraph how Prince William had a trip to the dentist. That was the story that started the ball rolling - since Wills knew that only he, his private secretary and his private physician were the only people who knew about the fact he was going to the dentist; he simply hadn't told anyone at all of that trip. That was the story that proved to him that someone had hacked his phone...

Funny how these things start, I guess...

Back