• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone is now up and working again!!

Sorry all - a little gremlin has been resolved, thanks to our good friends at the hosting partner. Apologies all for the delay this morning, I didn’t become aware until around 8:30am.

Last edited:
firefox reported our certificate was out of date. had a look, seemed bloody complicated to this luddite! still, alls well that ends well!
Indeed it was, compounded by the fact that nobody warned us before hand. Luckily the combined skills of @Cricko and @Spaceman Spiff and the Zone professional support all was fixed and shiny again.

Sorry all - a little gremlin has been resolved, thanks to our good friends at the hosting partner. Apologies all for the delay this morning, I didn’t become aware until around 8:30am.

I was aware at 5am..some of us get up early, :Smile: alas the rest of the world was asleep.??

Was that the reason a warning sign flashed up, cant remember what day exactly?

Came up on my laptop a few weeks back as well......I was worried Russia or China might be manipulating our next manager poll
This was the failure message for the Zone

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID.

If you got a warning message a few weeks ago it may not be the same failure so best keep an eye out if it occurs again.

This was the failure message for the Zone

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID.

If you got a warning message a few weeks ago it may not be the same failure so best keep an eye out if it occurs again.

Ok. cant remember the full message but It did say site unsecured. Not sure if anyone else had something similar.

I could not access Shrimperzone (using Chrome) from my android phone for the last month. Had to resort to download FireFox just to access Shrimperzone from my phone. Error message I was receiving was ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID.

I presumed it was due to the age of my smart phone (5 years, but still going strong)

Since yesterday i can now access it using Chrome from my smart phone.

No need to ugrade the HTC one just yet (although i can feel the time is coming. For almost all of the banks I bank (except Barlclays, Santander and Nationwide) my phone no longer supports the their apps. Have lost access to Halifax, Natwest and Tesco Bank in recent months.

Thanks for letting us know @Supershrimper - all should be fine now as you say.

If you notice anything like that in future, please do let us know if you can as we may not spot it ourselves quite so early:Thumbs up:

Back