• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone Men

DTS

The Business
Watching the game on Sky last night when the group tables came on of my mates commented that he had bedded women from three of seven coutries in group 2 (I think).

I was wondering if we the virile men of Shrimperzone could betweem us have literally bedded the whole of Europe.

Below is a list of Europes nations. If you have got saucy with a slovak or been rude with a russian please add you name below and see if we can literally conquer Europe.

If you have got a country not yet conquered by the SZ lads please cut and paste and add you name.

AUSTRIA-                    (Xabia Shrimper)
ANDORRA-
AZERBAIJAN-
ALBANIA- (Shrimperman)
BELARUS-
BULGARIA-                   (Xabia Shrimper)
BOSNIA-
BELGUIM-
CANVEY ISLAND            (Lee Boy)
CROATIA-
CYPRUS                       (East Stand Blue)
CZECH REPUBLIC-          ( Napper)
DENMARK-                    (DtS) ( Leeboy )
ESTONIA-          
FRANCE-                       ( CC Csiders)
FINLAND-                      (Smudger)
GREECE-                        (Slipperduke)
GERMANY-                      (Napper)
HOLLAND                        (Glasgow SUFC)
HUNGARY-                      ( Jonny S)
ICELAND-
IRELAND-                        ( Napper)
ISRAEK                              (Kris)
ITALY-                           ( Napper)
KAJIJSTAN-
LEICHSTENSTIEN-
LITHUANIA-
LATVIA-
LUXEMBURG-
MACEDONIA-                    (Smudger)
MALTA-
MOLDOVA-
MONACO-
NORWAY-                        (Canvey Shrimper)
NORTHERN IRELAND-         (Napper)
PORTUGAL-
POLAND-                        (D62SUBOY)
ROMAINA-
RUSSIA-                        (Canvey Shrimper)
SCOTLAND                       (Glasgow SUFC)
SERBIA-
SLOVAKIA-
SLOVENIA-                       (Xabia Shrimper)
SPAIN-                            (DtS)
SWEDEN-                         ( Kenny)
SWITZERLAND                  (Artful Shrimper)
TURKEY-
UKRAINE-
WALES-                          ( Napper)

Cheers- DTS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 07 2006,16:43)]Watching the game on Sky last night when the group tables came on of my mates commented that he had bedded women from three of seven coutries in group 2 (I think).

I was wondering if we the virile men of Shrimperzone could betweem us have literally bedded the whole of Europe.

Below is a list of Europes nations. If you have got saucy with a slovak or been rude with a russian please add you name below and see if we can literally conquer Europe.

If you have got a country not yet conquered by the SZ lads please cut and paste and add you name.

AUSTRIA-
ANDORRA-
ALBANIA-
BELARUS-
BULGARIA-
BOSNIA-
BELGUIM-
CROATIA-
CZECH REPUBLIC- PN
DENMARK-                (DtS)
ESTONIA-
FRANCE- CCC
FINLAND-
GREECE-
GERMANY- PN
HOLLAND PN
HUNGARY-
ICELAND-
IRELAND- PN
ITALY- PN
LEICHSTENSTIEN-
LITHUANIA-
LATVIA-
LUXEMBURG-
MACEDONIA-
MALTA-
MOLDOVA-
MONACO-
NORWAY-
NORTHERN IRELAND- PN
PORTUGAL-
POLAND-
ROMAINA-
RUSSIA-
SCOTLAND PN
SERBIA-
SLOVAKIA-
SLOVENIA-
SPAIN-                      (DtS)
SWEDEN-
TURKEY-
UKRAINE-
WALES- PN

Cheers- DTS
Only a couple - thanks to uni.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 07 2006,16:43)]Watching the game on Sky last night when the group tables came on of my mates commented that he had bedded women from three of seven coutries in group 2 (I think).

AUSTRIA-
ANDORRA-
ALBANIA-
BELARUS-
BULGARIA-
BOSNIA-
BELGUIM-
CROATIA-
CZECH REPUBLIC- PN
DENMARK- (DtS)
ESTONIA-
FRANCE- CCC
FINLAND-
GREECE-
GERMANY- PN
HOLLAND PN, GSUfc
HUNGARY-
ICELAND-
IRELAND- PN, GSUfc
ITALY- PN
LEICHSTENSTIEN-
LITHUANIA-
LATVIA-
LUXEMBURG-
MACEDONIA-
MALTA-
MOLDOVA-
MONACO-
NORWAY-
NORTHERN IRELAND- PN
PORTUGAL-
POLAND-
ROMAINA-
RUSSIA-
SCOTLAND PN, GSUfc
SERBIA-
SLOVAKIA-
SLOVENIA-
SPAIN- (DtS)
SWEDEN-
TURKEY-
UKRAINE-
WALES- PN, GSUfc

Cheers- DTS

Does "fingers & tops" with a German girl when I was 15 count ? ? ?
tounge.gif

Spent an evening with some Norwegian girls in Scarborough when I was 16 but didn't get anywhere
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 07 2006,17:00)]If she was Andoran then would be more tempted but reckon someone can do Germany fully....
Yep. Already done. See my cut and paste job

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Sep. 07 2006,17:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 07 2006,17:00)]If she was Andoran then would be more tempted but reckon someone can do Germany fully....
Yep. Already done. See my cut and paste job
Looks like you possibly missed out an 'n', Napster. Anyway, hope she appreciated it.
wow.gif

Was out in Leicester with a Latvian and a Lithuanian but seeing as both of them were seeing my mate's housemates and I had to pick up my stuff from there at some point, it wouldn't have been the best idea. Prety sure the Lithuanian one would have been well up for it though.

Then again, if only you'd had a bit more foresight and I had known I was helping out SZ, maybe I'd have taken one (or with luck two) for the team....

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 07 2006,17:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 07 2006,17:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Sep. 07 2006,17:11)]Although its not on the list, Cyprus can be ticked off
It is now.....have left out Vatican City for obvious reasons...
I've kissed the Pope's ring.  
blush.gif
Close my son....
biggrin.gif

Come on lads - There must be more euro shaggers out there.

We are a third of the way round Europe at the moment.

DtS
laugh.gif

A German~Swiss sort?  (where's Switzerland eh? )she looked like Zeta Jones. Honest. but she was always ill and popped too many pills.

And a Welsh thing. Also suffered from above complaints but didnt pop pills just smoked heaps of skunk.

Only the home nations for me, I'm afraid - England, Wales and Scotland...!

Poor show, sadly, but then that's to be expected with my legendarily bad pulling skills.

oops.gif

Top thread, DtS!

laugh.gif

Can you add Israel to the list? That's where my girlfriend is from.

Back