• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone Men

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kris @ Sep. 08 2006,11:11)]Can you add Israel to the list? That's where my girlfriend is from.
Why not Kris- They are in the European Qualifiers after all.
laugh.gif

wow another corking thread from DtS!

put me down for Sweden ......in Reflex of all places!

would like to stake a claim in Wales and Ireland but the Flag of Napster is already there I see.

Denmark for me

although if I had been more 'with it' ( ie not ****ed ) then could have added Iceland

did get an offer from a Harlem-living Puerto Rican in NYC a few years back, but the reality kicked in that I could have been murdered, mugged, buggered, etc.etc. so politely declined

does Canvey count?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,11:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kris @ Sep. 08 2006,11:11)]Can you add Israel to the list? That's where my girlfriend is from.
laugh.gif
That adds an element of challenge, we should also include Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan on that basis.

Hang on....I forgot Macedonia!! She still Emails me and replaces all her "I"s with "J"s....

Anyway:

Macedonia

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 08 2006,11:31)]
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif
That adds an element of challenge, we should also include Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan on that basis.
Added but I feel our plan to take over Europe looks a fair bit harder now....
laugh.gif

[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif
...and the Eurovision song contest.

Maybe we would be better limiting it to the Eurovision song contest rather than the European Qualifiers.

Given the rife amount of prostitution in Holland and Czech Rep, does paying for "it" still count?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Sep. 08 2006,17:55)]Given the rife amount of prostitution in Holland and Czech Rep, does paying for "it" still count?
biggrin.gif
Thats fine mate.....

Anything you care to share.....
suspect.gif

Christ, how did I miss this one as well?!

USA
Australia
New Zealand
Austria
Germany
France
Greece
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
India

Edit: Sorry, forgot it was only Europe.
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 11 2006,16:17)]Christ, how did I miss this one as well?!

USA
Australia
New Zealand
Austria
Germany
France
Greece
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
India
Not the most European list I've ever seen but.....

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 11 2006,16:20)]India
Not the most European list I've ever seen but.....

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
Oops!

Never mind, it has reminded me of 'India' who is worthy of several stories on her own.

No real suprises with the countries we are missing.

This case study has lead to me the conlusion that women from Belguim are the hardest to knob as I am the bulk of us have been there yet no-one has got a result.

About a 40% conquering of Europe which is not bad.

DtS
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 11 2006,16:23)]Never mind, it has reminded me of 'India' who is worthy of several stories on her own.
*Looks forward to slipperduke having a slow Friday afternoon*

*Diarises a visit to SZ's "Pub"*

laugh.gif

Is this specifically sleeping with them?

If not then the only entry I can add is an Albanian. Infact it was the cleaner at a work do when I was a lad in our local Sainsburys store. She was quite pretty actually although sadly I didn't manage to make it the full distance with her. The booze saw to that.

Back