• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone Men

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Sep. 11 2006,18:26)]Is this specifically sleeping with them?

If not then the only entry I can add is an Albanian. Infact it was the cleaner at a work do when I was a lad in our local Sainsburys store. She was quite pretty actually although sadly I didn't manage to make it the full distance with her. The booze saw to that.
I will accept that on the basis if you were a bit older you would have got a result probably.
laugh.gif

can we add to this list?

Scotland.

Remember going up to Glasgow to stay with a mate in the mid-70's.As soon as I got in his flat I dumped my weekend bag and we went out to meet up with some of his friends at the local pub.

Got a carry out later on, (Heather and Sue in those days,dunno about now), with some people we met there, including a couple of attractive,young divorcees.

I was asked which room I was sleeping in and hadn't a clue,as I hadn't asked.

This seemed to be the wrong answer, as things cooled somewhat from that moment.

One that got away I think.:cricko:

A whole decade later, and collectively we still have hardly added to that "scoring list"..... mind you we've probably scored more often than the players have done on the pitch! :smile:

Back