• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News ShrimperZone player sponsorship prize winners 2020/21

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
1600706194543.png

ShrimperZone Player Sponsorship winners 2020/21.

The six lucky Zoners who’s names were selected at random for the two draws are:

Isaac Hutchinson draw

1st Prize - @Shrimpergarry
2nd Prize - @geoffmundo
3rd Prize - @rigsby

Lewis Gard draw

1st Prize - @Pale Blue Dot
2nd Prize - @OldBlueLady
3rd Prize - @southend4eva

The Prizes

1st Prize - 2 tickets to the player sponsorship night with photo, towards the end of the season.

2nd prize – Two passes to the Blues Legends Lounge for a Category C game

3rd Prize – A signed shirt

Congratulations to all the winners and huge thanks again to all who contributed to the two player sponsorships.

For those that are interested in the mechanics of how the prize winners were arrived at, all entries for each draw were entered into a random name picker, link below

Thank you RHB, I never normally win anything and I guess there will be those who will say I still haven't! Should this not be possible to go ahead this season (and the prognosis isn't great) will there be an alternative?

Thank you RHB, I never normally win anything and I guess there will be those who will say I still haven't! Should this not be possible to go ahead this season (and the prognosis isn't great) will there be an alternative?

Send you an I-follow code and four pack of you're choice of ale

An update on the players selected for the SZ Sponsorship draw 20/21.

Originally we decided on Lewis Gard and Isaac Hutchinson. As you may be aware Lewis is out with a long tern injury and Isaac has moved on to pastures new.

Although injured it was decided that the Zone would stick with the Lewis Gard sponsorship regardless of his injury, and now we can announce that Isaac has been replaced by Reeco Hackett-Fairchild. as our second home sponsorship player.

Nice! Only just seen this.

Any idea what will happen instead of first prize?

Safe to assume there won't be an event this year?

Good Day,

Is there any news on this? A chance it might be rescheduled?

Good Day,

Is there any news on this? A chance it might be rescheduled?
Yes I popped into the club today to pick up the signed shirts as they asked me to but they had only done the away shirts. Doh! . They are posting me the home ones later this week. The other prizes will be carried forward to next season.

Yes I popped into the club today to pick up the signed shirts as they asked me to but they had only done the away shirts. Doh! . They are posting me the home ones later this week. The other prizes will be carried forward to next season.
Cheers mate.

Signed home shirts don't work, do they? My mate won one and you couldn't see any of the signatures!

Back