• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone Site Upgrade - June 2010

Stage one complete.

We've upgraded the servers to cope with the new software which now appears to be working, however, as you can tell, we've got a very vanilla, corporate site. We'll be making changes to that as a work in progress but the board is, for the most part, operational again.

Thanks for your patience while we've been making (and continue to make) these changes.

TO EFFECT THE CHANGES, it may be necessary for you to log-out of the site and then log back in.

SBH

Oh thank god. I've been sitting in the corner rocking back and forward all bloody day.

Just a small quirk I've noticed, the home button at the top left links to an invalid page

Is it worth the effort? Why not just scrap it ? Don't think it adds much of value personally.

Is it worth the effort? Why not just scrap it ? Don't think it adds much of value personally.

Rep you mean!? That's a WHOLE other conversation but you wouldn't be the only person to think that!

If you mean the upgrade, then you're getting some red Mick!! ;)

Rep you mean!? That's a WHOLE other conversation but you wouldn't be the only person to think that!

If you mean the upgrade, then you're getting some red Mick!! ;)

Well, I didn't mean the whole site !!! Yes, just the REP feature. (Missed the new "reply with quote" icon !)

The whole upgrade?

Can't say I'm a fan of it, either. Prefer it the old way IMHO.

Edit: Notice you're not a fan of the rep, thought you meant the whole site.

Either way, I still don't like it.

Last edited:
Get through eventually but when I log in I get this message:

'you do not have permission to access this page'
?

Back