• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
We are pleased to announce that we have a New Sponsor joining The Zone.

FBM and his company FWG are still our main sponsors and we are very grateful for all his help and support over the years and long may this continue.

After heavy negotiations we are please to bring on board a company you may have heard of before.

Welcome to Insureandgo and a big thanks to Gary Lockett and all at their company for this support.....:happy:

Please see both FWG's and Insureandgo adverts on the Home page, which are both linked to their sites.

Do zoners get any discount?

Have to say, used Insure and Go for years and they've been great. Had to make a claim once and they were really good about it.

Have to say, used Insure and Go for years and they've been great. Had to make a claim once and they were really good about it.

I think they do Jon..Let me check on Monday to confirm.

I am sure SUFC season card holders do, it is something we may be able to negotiate.

I will second Cricko's remarks and it is due to our small number of sponsors that the Zone remains a free site for the benefit of our members and guests and I would ask people to support the sponsors in return.

I've used FWG for a few years as well and can confirm that the service they provide is excellent. Plus there's always a chance to chat about Southend as well !

I went with Insure & Go for a recent trip, simply because they were the first insurer that came into my head when I was looking to arrange insurance a couple of days before I went. I always thought that I was not one to be overly affected by adverts but come to think of it, I suppose I must have been as why else would I have thought of Insure & Go other than seeing their advertising boards at Roots Hall?

I have a holiday coming up and no doubt will use I&G again.

A promo discount would be good for the site :)

Can I also add I don't charge any fees to zoners for my mortgage work!!

Also used insure and go when I went on a stag weekend and service was superb.

Can I also add I don't charge any fees to zoners for my mortgage work!!

Also used insure and go when I went on a stag weekend and service was superb.

Dave, send me the url and I'll tweet it to all SZ's followers (as I have with IAG and FGW)

Thanks to all our sponsors for their fantastic support.

I crashed my car while driving the wrong way up a one way street, 4 times over the drink limit, dressed as lady Gaga.

The refused to pay out for some reason, so I am not too keen.

I crashed my car while driving the wrong way up a one way street, 4 times over the drink limit, dressed as lady Gaga.

The refused to pay out for some reason, so I am not too keen.

Just a normal Friday night out for you then.

Ona serious note, does Gary Lockett come on here- if he does, could you get in touch with me please- you don't know me, but I might have a suggestion for Insure and Go... If he doesn't come on here, anyone know how to get hold of him- email preferably.

And you just can't put a price on that.

1p-book-review2.jpg

Back