• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Sponsorship Prize Winners 2019/20

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
The six lucky Zoners who’s names were selected at random for the two draws are:

Rob Kiernan draw

1st Prize - @Fiftyone
2nd Prize - @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
3rd Prize - @Spaceman Spiff

Mark Milligan draw

1st Prize - @lordlumpington
2nd Prize - @Harry Bullocks
3rd Prize - @delr

The Prizes

!st Prize - Two spaces and dinner for two with your sponsored player at the superb end of season Players Sponsors night.

2nd prize – Two places and a meal in the Blues Legends Lounge for a Category C game

3rd Prize – A signed shirt from the Sponsored player of your draw.

Congratulations to all the winners and huge thanks again to all who contributed to the two player sponsorships.

For those that are interested in the mechanics of how the prize winners were arrived at, all entries for each draw were entered into a random name picker, link below

https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff, hope the winners enjoy their prizes. Worth knowing that those with 2nd prizes can usually upgrade to the Centre Circle lounge if they're happy to pay a slight difference but they must arrange that well in advance - you can't just do it on the day.

It's my favourite of the lounges as you can watch the whole game while having a drink! :Thumbs up:

Diner with Lionel Messi. Another tick off the wish list!

Thank you.:Thumbs up:

Diner with Lionel Messi. Another tick off the wish list!

Thank you.:Thumbs up:
There is a very hot rumour that we are on the verge of our first new signing, either from Rovers or called Rover, I'm not sure which just yet. By all accounts he is a bit of a fighter.

images

There is a very hot rumour that we are on the verge of our first new signing, either from Rovers or called Rover, I'm not sure which just yet. By all accounts he is a bit of a fighter.

images

Is it Roy of the Rovers getting on, but knows where the goal is, sad decline for Melchester if they let him go cheaply

and I've won his shirt - hope he's shaped like a 62 year old with a beer belly

He's not, he's young, fit and lithe like a whippet, so if you feel like donating it to someone who's young, fit and lithe my email address.......

Is it Roy of the Rovers getting on, but knows where the goal is, sad decline for Melchester if they let him go cheaply

Rather Roy than Hot shot Hamish. Wouldn't understand him and he'd mine sweep all the grub at the diner.

Good stuff, hope the winners enjoy their prizes. Worth knowing that those with 2nd prizes can usually upgrade to the Centre Circle lounge if they're happy to pay a slight difference but they must arrange that well in advance - you can't just do it on the day.

It's my favourite of the lounges as you can watch the whole game while having a drink! :Thumbs up:

Hi OBL,
I'm thinking of collecting my prize for the Rochdale game on 31/08....guessing that's classed as a "C" match...question is; is the Lounge upgrade you're referring to known as the Captain's suite, or is it the Trade Price Cars Centre Circle Lounge ?
Appreciate your knowledge, would like to have a bite to eat, and wash it down with a couple of beers...thanks in anticipation

Hi OBL,
I'm thinking of collecting my prize for the Rochdale game on 31/08....guessing that's classed as a "C" match...question is; is the Lounge upgrade you're referring to known as the Captain's suite, or is it the Trade Price Cars Centre Circle Lounge ?
Appreciate your knowledge, would like to have a bite to eat, and wash it down with a couple of beers...thanks in anticipation

This may help?

But according to this the Centre Circle Lounge is £5.00 less than the Blues Legends Lounge, why do you consider this an upgrade?

SUFC Fixtures.jpg

Many thanks Big Dady :Smile:……………….I wasn't sure myself, hence the question....open to "top tips" from those who have experienced hospitality though...……………...thanks for the list ...Rochdale fits nicely as a "C".

Was surprised to see Rotherham as an "A"...wow

Many thanks Big Dady :Smile:……………….I wasn't sure myself, hence the question....open to "top tips" from those who have experienced hospitality though...……………...thanks for the list ...Rochdale fits nicely as a "C".

Was surprised to see Rotherham as an "A"...wow

As OBL is busy perhaps I could help. Its not just about the food, each lounge has a different match experience.

The blues lounge has large circular tables that seat 10 at a time and you go into the East Yellows for the game. The seats are low down for some as they are just above the paddocks.

The meal is two course and you can have smaller tables to the side.

The Centre Circle is one course and you sit on stalls with smaller tables. I would say better suited to a large group as people as people can move about and you watch the game from the lounge (with beer in hand).

You do lose a lot of the atmosphere watching from behind glass even with windows open.

I normally book the whole CC for the cricket club and pick a dull match in November....That way watching from the lounge can seem a real bonus.

If there are only two of you i would say upgrade to the Captains Suite.

3 course meal and a more personal touch on smaller tables. Your seats are in the directors box so good view. You might even get to spot a few faces in the bar.

Back