• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javea Shrimper

With Neil Jenkins gone (a disgraceful decision btw), we need to think about next year's player sponsorship for ShrimperZone. But, more importantly, we need to secure the necessary funding as Scriv was left somewhat high and dry last season.

So, two questions :

1. Who would be prepared to donate a sum of cash towards the sponsorship of a player next season? The more pledges we receive, the less we have to fork out each. In return we will put all the names of those who donated into a hat and pull out the recipient of the signed shirt that we receive as sponsor. Names please.

2. Who do we fancy sponsoring? Perhaps if Scriv is lurking, he could send me a list of players who might be available next season.

Your thoughts please?

WS

Personally I think Drewe maily because of THAT goal and the fact he is a cult hero (well I think he is)
smile.gif

I reckon Leon Constantine might be a good bet for sponsorship next year.

And I would to love to chip in Mike (and others) but I don't have enough money.

What about Bentley or Dudfield?

Secondly, depending on how much I'd need to chip in, I might be interested.

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I&#39;ll help out.

I liked Napster&#39;s suggestion of Wozza, but I reckon it&#39;d be nice to have a scorer, so we can get &#39;an sponsored by Shrimperzone...&#39; over the tannoy...</span>

Naps was talking about trying to get hold of the first new signing, which looks set to be this mysterious experienced centre back ...

I&#39;ll chip in with a donation.

Kev

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ May 14 2004,19:31)]And I would to love to chip in Mike (and others) but I don&#39;t have enough money.
The more people we get, the cheaper it will be ...

WS

What sort of numbers are we talking as i have no idea how much it costs to sponser a player is it hundreds of pounds or more/less?

Count me in.

I think the reason scriv was left high and dry last season is because he didn&#39;t ask for the money anyway&#33;&#33;

We&#39;re only likely to be able to get new signings

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Hobbit @ May 15 2004,19:41)]Count me in.

I think the reason scriv was left high and dry last season is because he didn&#39;t ask for the money anyway&#33;&#33;

We&#39;re only likely to be able to get new signings
Yeah. He wanted Jenk&#39;s all for himself. We can easily manage to get 70 odd people together and pay about a fiver each ...

Kev

cool.gif

If its Che Wilson I&#39;ll help out,I think this player is going to need all the support he can get,reading the threads on this zone.

lets get behind him from kick off

So we have :

Barmy Army
Bigdel
Durera
East Stand Drummer Boy
General
Hockley Hobbit
Javea Shrimper
Southend Utd Fan
Surrey Blue
TerryintheWest

Possibles :

Andy S

Anymore?

WS

Che could be a good one. Top bloke and yet to fulfil his potential. You can do it, Cheese ...

Kev

tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back