• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 25 2004,10:38)]The way its going,we may be able to make a bid for the club as well as a player:D
Maybe we can just sponsor Maher's wages over and above the wage cap?
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 25 2004,12:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 25 2004,10:38)]The way its going,we may be able to make a bid for the club as well as a player:D
Maybe we can just sponsor Maher's wages over and above the wage cap?  
wink.gif
Shame we didn't think of that idea when Leon was pondering his deal
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ May 25 2004,13:05)]Count me in! Gower would be a good one to sponsor!
Unfortunately the person who sponsored him last season will have first refusal ... our best bet is one of the new signings - Edwards or the new striker, for example ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ May 25 2004,18:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ May 25 2004,13:05)]Count me in! Gower would be a good one to sponsor!
Unfortunately the person who sponsored him last season will have first refusal ... our best bet is one of the new signings - Edwards or the new striker, for example ...

WS
I don't mind who we sponsor... so long as it's Edwards.

tounge.gif

Seriously though... it would be a nice 'welcome back' gesture from THE Southend United online community.

Maybe a poll will be required once we have a list of available players.

Mike, count me in too.

I'd go for Warren - assuming he stays. Has the never say die attitude fans love.

Edwards or the new striker sound good. Edwards, for the same reason OS says. Having Shrimperzone announced whenever our new striker scores sounds like a good idea also though....

Count me in as well, only just seen this as have been away
wow.gif

Are we going to be looking into sponsoring Gray now then?

No doubt that'd put the mockers on the chances of him getting a few goals though, just to spite us, so we can't have ShrimperZone screamed over the tannoy by Jeff every few weeks.
wink.gif

We're going to put it to the vote and all those who have pledged to donate will be given the chance to select next season's SZ player ... wait one ...

WS

If it is not too late I would like to be added as well, so long as there is a way that I can send payment from the United States. This seems like a great way for an overseas fan to have some sort of connection to the club, especially since I won't be able to go to any games anytime soon.

Well-timed. See the update pinned to the top of the board ...

WS

tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back