• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I should've said is, I'll be happy to chip in as long as the required sum isn't too high! Once the club take my season ticket money, I'll be pretty skint for a short while!
tounge.gif

Anything up to £12 or £13 or something like that, and count me in.

Andy, that's fine. I just didn't want to commit you. Let's try and get a good group together to make it cheap ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ May 16 2004,19:32)]Andy, that's fine. I just didn't want to commit you. Let's try and get a good group together to make it cheap ...

WS
No probs. I'm sure there will be enough willing to commit, so count me in.
smile.gif

OK. The last programme I have here in Spain (hint hint) is the Kidderminster home game. The players available then - and possibly available next season - are :

Home Shirts

None - oops.

(Gower is sponsored by Scott Harrison and previous sponsors normally get first choice to sponsor the player again the following season.)

Away Shirts

Jim Corbett
Duncan Jupp
Mark Warren

However this isn't really indicative of the sponsorship availability for the 2004/05 season.

I have asked our contact at the club to let me know of possible sponsorship opportunities for this coming season. (If we get enough people together we could sponsor a home-and-away shirt combination at a reduced rate.) I'll keep you informed.

What I do need is someone RELIABLE based in the UK to act as the SZ "debt collector", i.e. someone to whom we can all send our cash and can act as "agent" with the club commercial department. (Scriv can help out - can't you, Dave?!) Can I have volunteers please? Send details to mikeinspain@btinternet.com.

More news soon on potential sponsorships.
wink.gif

WS

Mike,

Warren's away shirt was sponsored late on in the season
sad.gif

Terry

I am keen to chip in! Can't afford massive amounts but should be able to scr*pe something together!!

So we have :

1. Barmy Army
2. Benfleetshrimp
3. Bigdel
4. Billericay Blue
5. Dreams
6. Durera
7. East Stand Drummer Boy
8. The General
9. Hockley Hobbit
10. Javea Shrimper
11. Leeboy
12. Napster
13. Southend Utd Fan
14. Surrey Blue
15. TerryintheWest
16. Upminster Blue

The share of the funds is coming down the more people we get.

So, please, anymore?!

WS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back