• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

The Chameleon
Well this is something which should clear things up, due to the fact there seems to be lots of arguements of right or wrong on here.

First of all the cliques -

Yes they all exist -

We have the wives club, where all they do is discuss their next meeting, which jumper to knit, or stick up for each other (even when they are ****ed off with each other) These lot can be found in the Live thread, which is ironic, as they never seem to live much, as they are on here

We also have the SZFC clique, think they are the Dog's bollox, love having a private forum, and attack people as groups, the typical cowards..

We have the Mods - Now, i think they run it well on here, but we all know, it's a case of " my ball, i take it when i want."

We have some people who are just ****ing annoying, Oldbluelady the prime example, gorgeous chocolate cake maker, but love, stop complaining about red, or i will make it my duty to make the SZFC clique, red you all day long.

we have the lefties (107.6% of the board) and the racists (supposedly)

we have the supporters of the club and everything is great, and we have the realists.

we have the smart (yorky blue * he's not for girls,as i think he is gay) ( matt the gimp) and many others, who all look the same, and are bloody clever.

We have the buffoons, who just like to make themself as loud as possible (and i love em)

Then we have Scott, an enigma unkown to everyone, but god damn, he is the best bloke on here for a curry and beer.

The threads are something of comedy -

we have the Not so live thread clique, hijacking everything with random sayings and pictures, we have great political threads which are hijacked by the rough diamond me, and then always the defeat from Einstein.

The Mods then get involved, and make sure, that if we don't conform, and hug terrorists, then we can have a life ban (from what? I tell you a ****ing website!!!)

We have the billy big bollox, who i would love to personally meet, with their threatening PM's sent to me, i would tear them up in front of them, and make sure i gave them a bloody good talking too!!

threads go 4 ways -

Hijacked by the Live thread lot,
Hijacked by right wingers,
hijacked by MK,
or there is a mass arguement with everyone throwing mud at each other..

it then has 3 results -
it gets closed,
it gets deleted,
or it runs..

2 scenarios come of it -
the posters get banned,
they don't get banned..

1 thing happens after.
the banned get unbanned,
the other posters complain

then we all start again with the above..

This is all a joke, this 'ere thread, and don't take it too seriously..

just like this ****ing website.

******s, the lot of you :) chin chin.

how comes i dont hold a place in your heart to get a mention.....:'(

that cuts me deep J it really does...

No personal mention for the FOLK in Scotland.....you are slipping you fat useless knob

;)
I was quite disappointed that I didn't get a mention. And then when I did, it didn't really make much sense to me.

Speaking of the opposite of me though. J mentioned those intelligent posters such as Yorkshire Blue, but didn't include himself to my bemusement. I'm very sure YB is devastated not to be sharing the same podium him. Believe in yourself young man.

I was quite disappointed that I didn't get a mention. And then when I did, it didn't really make much sense to me.

Speaking of the opposite of me though. J mentioned those intelligent posters such as Yorkshire Blue, but didn't include himself to my bemusement. I'm very sure YB is devastated not to be sharing the same podium him. Believe in yourself young man.

YB is very intelligent he knew what to prescribe to them old women to knock them off without arousing suspicion for so long!

_628608_shipman300.jpg

"Want Some? come get some biatch!"

I am assuming we fall into one of the clique descriptions there Dave, despite our fluctuating patterns of posting over the past 6 months!!!

lol.......exactly my thoughts Rich

:D

He forgot to mention the people (that is not singular is it?) that lap dog thank you's at anyone who has a slight dig at any group of people that agree with each other!!!

:D

wotcha mate,

see you were mentioned.............another defeat.................oh dear.

Just thought of another one J. The "no job clique who can post 200 times a day" (believe there's only one member currently though). It baffles me how a couple of these can actually afford their internet subscription. I blame those pesky white folk who claim everything off the government that they can.

Just thought of another one J. The "no job clique who can post 200 times a day" (believe there's only one member currently though). It baffles me how a couple of these can actually afford their internet subscription. I blame those pesky white folk who claim everything off the government that they can.

Someone posts that amount per day?

Terrible.

In relation to the comment about you, i thought it was clear,

I make a broad and strong point, you come and shoot it down with fact, and i am defeated.. Is that clearer? If not, wipe your screen.. (with a tissue)

;)

Do you mean me? ? ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back