• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone Wedding Bells

Roxy

Manager
This Sunday 28th October, Kay (OBL) and Kevin will be having their Wedding Day :high five:
I am sure many zoners would like to join me in wishing them a wonderful day and every future happiness together.
Love and best wishes to you both for a truly fantastic day xx

Ahhh, bless you Roxy, and thank you guys. We picked a Sunday so we didn't miss out on our football, so will see some of you at the York match this afternoon!

Rox, still sad you aren't able to make it but hope you have a lovely time with Matt's family celebrating his mum's birthday x

Why dont youget married on the pitch at half time , and if you won the pizza challenge buffet sorted:smile: have a lovely day :happy:

I am sure it is going to be a lovely day if Kev can contain his excitment

Thank you all, may not be the best of weather forecasts but should be a day of fun and laughter anyway, which is pretty much how my life has been since we met. Such a massive change to what I had been accustomed to, and huge thanks as well to all those on here who helped me through those dark times.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there tomorrow!

Back