• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone's greatest posts - 2012

Pubey

Shamelessly stole this idea from another board.

If you feel a post is worthy of consideration as a 2012 great post, then quote it in here. At the end we could have a poll or something...

As everyone who played 'championship manager' (not the new versions) will know- 'long ball' and 'direct passing' are two very different options. For me it is clear that Luggy is still playing a 2002/03 version and has clicked on the latter.

Quim Monzó's The Enormity of the Tragedy.A comic,surrealistic novel about a man who wakes up with a permanent errection,is told he has just seven weeks to live and is murdered by his step-daughter.
Wonderful stuff.Monzó is easily Catalonia's finest fiction writer.

Great stuff.

Good stuff Naps. If you click 'Reply with Quote', and then copy it to here, it will retain the reference to the original post, which is handy if you want to read it in context.

It wasnt last year, but does anyone else remember when true blue reviewed his man dildo on here? It was about a 1000 words long. That has to go in the top 10 of all time on SZ.

If you can find it, post it (the post that is, not the dildo).

Not this year, but does anyone remember the poster who was having a huge argument with someone and mistakingly quoted himself, saying 'the writer of this post is a prick.' Priceless, just can't remember what thread it was in.

Not this year, but does anyone remember the poster who was having a huge argument with someone and mistakingly quoted himself, saying 'the writer of this post is a prick.' Priceless, just can't remember what thread it was in.
Must have been Barna - or Osy

This is such a pointless argument. Neil F's comments about not having had the chance to read Anthony Huttons report on reform is simply the best post ever.

The Pubey and DtS post(s) of 2011

No because Anthony Hutton did an investigation into actually salaries and pensions with the real figures. Bizzare idea i know.

Anthony Hutton was in Big Brother (I haven't read his study), but you perhaps mean John Hutton? I've looked through both his final and interim report again and there is no comment on the private/public sector pay gap. Please do let me know which page it is on.

Back