• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimps looking a bit tasty...

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
Cant see this posted anywhere else....

We were featured in the TOTS TIPS today as "Diamond of the Day" in The Sun.

"the play offs roar into action tonight with Southend playing Doncaster. And it just so happens that the Shrimpers are our pick of the League One cotenders to join the big fish of the Championship. Brave punt maybe with Leeds 13-8 favourites to go up. But that 13-8 looks bad for an outift who stuttered after Dennis Wise jumped ship.

Carlisle have lost the plot. Taking 13 points from 30 saw them blow automatic promotion.

Doncaster fared little better with 16 points from their last 10 matches. So it may pay to go with the kiss-me-quick hats of South Essex to make it over their peirs. Steve Tilson's side have lost once in FIFTEEN and have genuine momentum. The Shrimpers are 7-2 for promotion with Sky Bet."

Last edited:

After seeing MK dance, I think he should be the TOTS diamond of the day

Cant see this posted anywhere else....

"the play offs roar into action tonight with Southend playing Doncaster. And it just so happens that the Shrimpers are our pick of the League One cotenders to join the big fish of the Championship. Brave punt maybe with Leeds 13-8 favourites to go up. But that 13-8 looks bad for an outift who stuttered after Dennis Wise jumped ship.

Carlisle have lost the plot. Taking 13 points from 30 saw them blow automatic promotion.

Doncaster fared little better with 16 points from their last 10 matches. So it may pay to go with the kiss-me-quick hats of South Essex to make it over their peirs. Steve Tilson's side have lost once in FIFTEEN and have genuine momentum. The Shrimpers are 7-2 for promotion with Sky Bet."

TOTS TIPS?

Its hardly surprising that we are the pick in a column sponsored by a local nightclub.

There was quite a bit on us in the Racing Post today with the headline 'Shrimply The Best' they tip us to go up, even after admitting that Leeds are hot favourites to do so

Brave punt maybe with Leeds 13-8 favourites to go up. But that 13-8 looks bad for an outift who stuttered after Dennis Wise jumped ship.

Shouldn't that be "after Gus Poyet jumped ship". As everyone, particularly every Leeds fan, knows, they were pants as soon as the person who actually knew about football and management left. They immediately became toilet on Poyet's departure (fortunately that's when we got to play them at home) and then when the poison dwarf left, after a few matches of teething problems, McAllister got it together for them again.

I don't like to read anything that implies that Dennis Wise has any footballing ability at all, as I doubt that that could ever be justified.

Shouldn't that be "after Gus Poyet jumped ship". As everyone, particularly every Leeds fan, knows, they were pants as soon as the person who actually knew about football and management left. They immediately became toilet on Poyet's departure (fortunately that's when we got to play them at home) and then when the poison dwarf left, after a few matches of teething problems, McAllister got it together for them again.

I don't like to read anything that implies that Dennis Wise has any footballing ability at all, as I doubt that that could ever be justified.

But the wee man does know how to give a cabbie a good kicking.

Taxi for Wise!

Back