• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrubs being cut back at Fossetts

Now, I may be wrong but I have a feeling that that particular change was because the management team did not want to disrupt the players' regime while we were doing so well. Of course, matters in hand have kind of overtaken that, but that is what I believe was the case.
It's certainly possible that the management team may have made the decision to avoid disrupting the players' regime when the team was performing well. However, it's also important for the management team to be adaptable and make changes when necessary, especially if the team's performance begins to suffer.

In any case, it's difficult to know for sure what the management team's exact reasoning was without more information. What matters now is finding ways to improve the team's performance and achieve the desired results on the pitch.

Now, I may be wrong but I have a feeling that that particular change was because the management team did not want to disrupt the players' regime while we were doing so well. Of course, matters in hand have kind of overtaken that, but that is what I believe was the case.
they said as much at the AGM. At the moment they have showers, Gym and catering at B&L. the new training doesnt and im not sure what the plans are for these facilities on the new site. Kev said the option would be to use the training pitches, change in a couple of Portacabins but use the catering, gym and shower facilities back at RH once moved from B&L. But he said i think that he would prefer to see out the season or most of it still using B&L unless for building reasons they had to move sooner

The hotel operator walked away from the deal, hence why the North Stand design was changed with 40+ additional resi units.
RM needs to provide the info being requested by the Planning Case Officer, and obtain the necessary Planning Consent.
RM then has to find a Main Contractor to build the stadium. Sounds easy but won’t be with RM’s credit rating. 😂

It’s not RM developing the site though. It’s separate companies with the directors being business partners and RM’s sons.

Latest docs (one posted yesterday) on Rochford website are 2 letters from Essex County Council saying they do not have enough information to assess surface water drainage strategy - and so they recommend a 'holding objection'. It's a bit odd though, the dates on the letters are from 2020, the 'you ref' refers to a different planning application, although the subject heading is correct.
There was some talk on here about the attenuation ponds last year. Would that be changes since 2020?

Wow! so the nearest toilets are at Roots Hall. So if any of the staff or players are cut short and need a pee or more than can always go behind the shrubs! Oh hold on a sec those Shrubs?
Toilets available at Waitrose and B&Q.

At the walk round of the training pitches just before Christmas I was told that temporary cabins for the training ground had been purchased and ready to drop on site. These had the basic facilities for the players. Mind others things were also stated about HMRC and the embargo which have proved to have not come to fruition, so who knows !

Back