• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pitsea Blue

SUPPORT A HERO!!!!

VC hero Gurkha Tul Bahadur Pun has been banned from living in Britain 'because he has no strong ties with UK'.

Pun single-handedly stormed Japanese machine-gun positions during the Second World War.

The Gurkha’s extraordinary act of valour won him royal admirers and he was invited to the Queen’s Coronation and had tea with the Queen Mother.

Yet, despite his illustrious record, his application to live in Britain has been refused.

So join the growing support for the old soldier to have his application to Britain accepted by logging on to: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gurkhas-rights/

This is unreal,they let every Tom,Dick,and Harry into this country and yet they won't let a HERO in, this really got my blood boiling today and i felt i needed to do something,please can you all take a minute out of your time to sign this petition.
Thank You

Gurkha's have served the British forces with loyality and dedication for many years, yet we as a country treat them poorly and with inequality.

members of the regiment who served in the Falklands are not entitled to a pension, after service they are treated like illegal aliens.

This it totally wrong and unacceptable.

I ask that they willingly risk their life for our well being and should be given citizenship as a matter of principle as no country could ask more from an individual and these people are proven good members of our society and we will deeply benefit us as a nation if we give these men and women automatic British citizenship

http://www.nepalitimes.com/issue/190/History/3590

http://faculty.winthrop.edu/haynese/india/medals/VC/2TBPun.html

Last edited:
SUPPORT A HERO!!!!

VC hero Gurkha Tul Bahadur Pun has been banned from living in Britain 'because he has no strong ties with UK'.

Pun single-handedly stormed Japanese machine-gun positions during the Second World War.

The Gurkha’s extraordinary act of valour won him royal admirers and he was invited to the Queen’s Coronation and had tea with the Queen Mother.

This is unreal,they let every Tom,Dick,and Harry into this country and yet they won't let a HERO in, this really got my blood boiling today and i felt i needed to do something,please can you all take a minute out of your time to sign this petition.
Thank You

He clearly needs to model himself on a different sort of resident; here's a few he could try as they have been allowed to remain:

Yonis Dirie: Somalian armed robber, drug addict, raped Englishwoman at a bus stop. Illegal immigraqnt.

Mouloud Sihali: Algerian, raised money for al qaeda, friend of Abu Hamza, described by court as "unprincipled and dishonest". Illegal immigrant.

"AS": Muslim terrorist the court accepted posed a considerable threat to the British public. Involved in Madrid bombings; member Al Qaeda. Robber. Illegal immigrant.

LINK http://www.nepalesekhukuri.com/vcs.html

Tul is no.6 on the list .
Was listening to 909 mw Radio last night driving back from West London at just gone midnight and listened to all the listeners views ,usually you get a lot speaking for the other side of the Coin ,but for the first time ,it was 100% all in favour of this Great and Heroic Man .They also had a record amount of texts for this subject with which they promised to pass on to the Government .
The Gurkha's have been volenteering for the British Forces since 1815 and have lost Thousands upon Thousands in various Wars fighting for us .
When you read some of the Stories in the Link Page it makes you very feel Humble and grateful .
Considering that you get One Life ,can any of you genuinely say that you would risk Life and Limb agaist overwhelming odds that would in most cases end in Death ,to do what he did .

Back