• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signature Requests

Could I have 1 of Josh Simpson please Scott? Do it however you want, it always end up being brilliant!

Could I have 1 of Josh Simpson please Scott? Do it however you want, it always end up being brilliant!

15eju35.jpg

Hi, could you do me one with Chris Barker on and SUFC badge in background please :)

w1fcw7.jpg

Love it, thank you but could I be a real pain and have it without my user name please :embarrassed:

Hi all,
I reckon after last night's performance I need to get my signature updated, am still Barney's no.1 fan but time to move my signature on I feel.
If any technical wizzards have a chance I would a appreciate a new sig with the man of the moment Mohsni - there are a couple of good pics on the gallery both with arms aloft which I like, not sure how possible this is? Also if you are able to retain a pic or reference to Barney that would be perfect!
Thank you in anticipation. R.

Hi all,
I reckon after last night's performance I need to get my signature updated, am still Barney's no.1 fan but time to move my signature on I feel.
If any technical wizzards have a chance I would a appreciate a new sig with the man of the moment Mohsni - there are a couple of good pics on the gallery both with arms aloft which I like, not sure how possible this is? Also if you are able to retain a pic or reference to Barney that would be perfect!

Mohsni karating kicking Barney in the head would be the obvious call here. It would fit in nicely with Barney's claims of self-defence as well.

"Oh Lee Barnard, Barnard
He's slimmer than Frank Lampard
He's as guilty as Steve Gerrard
Lee Barnard, Barnard"

Mohsni karating kicking Barney in the head would be the obvious call here. It would fit in nicely with Barney's claims of self-defence as well.

"Oh Lee Barnard, Barnard
He's slimmer than Frank Lampard
He's as guilty as Steve Gerrard
Lee Barnard, Barnard"

Oh YB you are so unkind, don't you know that a big bad cage fighter started it?:angel:

Oh YB you are so unkind, don't you know that a big bad cage fighter started it?:angel:

Was it a cage fighter he was fighting? Didn't know that.

Would like to point out for legal reasons that Gerrard was found innocent of assaulting that DJ who wouldn't play the songs Stevie G wanted and that I'm not in anyway implying guilt on Mr Barnard who is, in any case, innocent until proven guilty.

"Lee Barnard, Barnard
He's short and he's ****ing hard
He's wanted by Scotland Yard
Lee Barnard, Barnard"

Hi all,

Well with Scotty now gone, my plea for a new signature has gathered momentum somewhat! :sad:

Back