• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signature Requests

But could you go one better?

I need a signature with Smiffy on it with ron martin and his back door keys and smiffy letting the cat out - also throw in a traffic cone

Please!

Sounds reasonable. You got a pic of smiffy as i don't have him on fb?!

Sounds reasonable. You got a pic of smiffy as i don't have him on fb?!

article-1019217-0137D65900000578-548_468x282.jpg

He is his Twin apart from the protrusion according to TB.:smiles:

mhedsm.jpg

Any news on my avatar problem John?

Nope mate we are stuck with that and a few other image problems..we are pretty sure it is down to one of the plug-in's we have installed, but without rebuilding the site from scratch (which would be a nightmare), we are lumbered with it for now until some bright spark from vB finds the problem. The fact it is random to just some members does not help..sorry mate.

Nope mate we are stuck with that and a few other image problems..we are pretty sure it is down to one of the plug-in's we have installed, but without rebuilding the site from scratch (which would be a nightmare), we are lumbered with it for now until some bright spark from vB finds the problem..sorry mate.

No worries mate. I suppose I can suffer it. Another thing I'm getting is everything is upside down for me. The last post in the thread is going to the top of the page. Is that down to the same issue?

No worries mate. I suppose I can suffer it. Another thing I'm getting is everything is upside down for me. The last post in the thread is going to the top of the page. Is that down to the same issue?

Not heard of that one before mate.

Hmm well it might be to do with your pooter as nobody else has pointed it out yet....:unsure:

anyone fancy doing me a new sig (fearne cotton in the new home shirt/kaley cuoco in the new away shirt)

cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Back