• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bernie Friend

Schoolboy
If anyone wants a copy of Red Card Roy, signed by the Big Man himself, I've got a few copies left over from a book signing event, available for £10.

If you want any for yourself, a loved one at Christmas, or that special referee in your life, please drop me a line and I'll sort out getting one to you.

Cheers,

Bernie

I got this book a great read,well done Bernie.One of the best footballers autobiographies ive read.

I got this book a great read,well done Bernie.One of the best footballers autobiographies ive read.

Totally agree great read. It amazes me Roy is still alive with all the beer he drank let alone play pro football.

I had it bought for me (unsigned) for my birthday. Fantastic book and have recommended to many people. Top draw book.
A legend!

Thanks everyone for the nice words. So glad you enjoyed it so much, makes doing it really worthwhile.

I am quite jealous of you guys, as you actually got to turn the pages and raise your eyebrows - would loved to have been able to do that myself!

Anyone who has PMed me, I've got back to you.

Cheers again

Oh, and one more thing, Amazon reviews would be greatly appreciated!

FAR TOO MANY Col U reviews on there!

Cheers,

Bernie

All the signed copies of Red Card Roy I had at home have now been sold to Shrimperzone members - on a first come, first served basis.

Thanks for buying the book and I hope you enjoy it!

If you still want a signed copy of Red Card Roy before Christmas, you can get them directly from the publisher here, at the full price: http://www.visionsp.co.uk/ssb/viewitem.asp?id=231

Cheers,

Bernie

Just read this book. I found some of the stories so outrageous that they are almost unbelievable.

And it is quite relevant as well given some of his comments about his ex colleague Moyes for instance! :omg:

I would thoroughly recommend the book - I wonder how many players and clubs are still like that today!

Back